Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:55:10 04:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite kirk332  (Read 1609 times)
kirk332
« on: February 16, 2018, 07:46:36 07:46 »

CountryAustralia
NoteHi there,
I have always had an interest in mechanical and electrical things. Finishing school some 30 odd years ago I was fortunate enough to get an apprenticeship as an aircraft engineer. This satisfied my thirst of mechanical things for several years. I have now moved sideways and upwards and have become a pilot and no longer get to fix them. One day about seven years ago an old school friend of mine whom I hadn’t seen in about 25 plus years invited me around to his place. He had two pinball machines, a Dr Who and a Getaway. I use to play them as a kid, but not that much. His Dr Who machine wasn’t working properly so I offered to have a look to see if I could help. He opened the machine up as I had no idea how this was done and the second I looked inside I was hooked. The combination of both the mechanical and electronics components installed had me questioning my career path. Fortunately I came to my senses and kept my day job but have since then bought myself eight pinball machines, two jukeboxes and a multitude of electronics test gear. I scour the internet looking for information on how to use my test gear, how to repair and upgrade my Pinball’s and generally increase my knowledge all things electronic. Today whilst searching the net for a fix for my broken desoldering station, I found you! I would very much appreciate being offered an invitation to join your community as I think I could learn much. I’m not really sure what I could offer the group in the way of technical information however I have just recently managed to repair several through holes in a PCB using copper rivets which creates a solid looking repair that is invisible once the component is reinstalled, very proud of that one. Now I just need to learn how not to need them!!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Kirk Barron from Australia.
Invitation System
Invitation status : This person is already invited and awaiting registration.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Signal

Thank You
-Given: 111
-Receive: 81

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:38:33 16:38 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of Signal.

Give a right name to a right game and play it right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...