The Godfather talking
This is god damn my place! Capisci?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:43:29 10:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Datasheet Request MP6570  (Read 3647 times)
MAXPAYNE

Thank You
-Given: 492
-Receive: 359

It's a little funny......

« on: January 19, 2017, 02:42:47 14:42 »

Does anyone have the datasheet MP6570 ?

http://www.monolithicpower.com/Products/Product-Detail/1167/MotorDrivers&PositionSensors/BrushlessDCPre-Drivers/MP6570

Whats the Craziest Project u have done lately...?
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:46:09 18:46 »

Click on the link you just posted, then look to the left of that page for the link titled 'Datasheet Download' click that link if you are not registered register and wait 24-36 hours for them to approve your account and repeat the steps again to download...
MAXPAYNE

Thank You
-Given: 492
-Receive: 359

It's a little funny......

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:22:01 21:22 »

Click on the link you just posted, then look to the left of that page for the link titled 'Datasheet Download' click that link if you are not registered register and wait 24-36 hours for them to approve your account and repeat the steps again to download...

Tried that at first ... they are not allowing free email a/c. like gmail/yahoo..

Whats the Craziest Project u have done lately...?
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 09:55:04 21:55 »

Tried that at first ... they are not allowing free email a/c. like gmail/yahoo..

Well since you also need their proprietary GUI to setup the chip, the datasheet is not going to help you, you need an account or else the chip is for all intents useless to you...

It's easy enough to simply register a domain and setup email for your 'company' in fact it's nearly free in many cases as many domain registrars will give you free email services once you register the domain...

I didn't dig into the details so I'm not endorsing this site, but on this site it looks like you can register a domain name and setup email for $3 for the first year!

https://www.one.com/en/email

BTW I don't work for some big company, I'm a freelance designer and thus have my own domain/website, and it's not even a fancy website, it simply a splash page to contact me on Facebook or by email and I have never had any electronics manufacture or even any other kind of suppliers give me a hassle that it's not legit, even for 'expensive' free samples and such...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:59:50 21:59 by CocaCola » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...