Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:44:49 15:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Print
Author Topic: Mastercam x7 & Mastercam x8 for SolidWorks - All posts, all Versions  (Read 190609 times)
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2014, 12:13:39 00:13 »

Here are links for Mastercam x8

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
rad_rob
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 0

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 10:36:12 22:36 »

Just wanted to post back saying thanks and to verify that X8 did work. I installed it on a Windows 7 machine in my shop and everything works great. I was going to try it tonight on my computer at home and see if it works on Windows 8 or not.
hosmis

Thank You
-Given: 325
-Receive: 243

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2014, 04:19:18 04:19 »

Mastercam X8 (v17.0.140947.0) English Win64 DVD (by SSQ)

ATTENTION!
 Win32, Win XP/Vista 64-bit are not supported!!

DVD content:

Mastercam X8 v17.0.140947.0 Win64
 Mastercam X8 Art v17.0.140947.0 Win64
 Mastercam X8 Wire Power v17.0.140947.0 Win64
 Mastercam X8 CATIA translator v17.0.140947.0 Win64
 Mastercam X8 Samples Files v17.0.140947.0 Win64

torrent file..

Shabbir

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 12

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2015, 04:14:42 04:14 »

Mastercam X8 HotFix 4 (v17.0.19008.0) Win64

Torrent file

https://mega.co.nz/#!5ZU3GRAD!J3sWd1bYTujBdD9kyqtF-ZcGKGBdDRR9GaRcKt9umh0
Shabbir

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 12

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2015, 12:40:06 12:40 »

Mastercam X8 HotFix 4 (v17.0.19735.0) Win64
https://mega.co.nz/#!pEtigKob!PGLOZkZuajdWBljuWmeXQTS3drFt6zlKkfoFcj7XrFA

Mastercam X8 HotFix 4 (v17.0.19750.10) for SolidWorks 2010-2015 Win64
https://mega.co.nz/#!BQFVABwC!eQCHDl1XyqrFAn6zoSCGmtFAR6EBxqGXfMH1X9BLLEM

Thanks
Professor_Bidoof

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 7

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2015, 02:14:53 14:14 »

Anyone have non-emu code for X8 ? even an older version I can disassemble and compare to original to make my own? Links that had them are down. Thank You
SB7

Thank You
-Given: 286
-Receive: 752

Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2015, 04:46:19 04:46 »

Mastercam X9 ( Win x64 with SSQ Emu/fix)

Direct Mega link

P_B... I stopped patching MC at MC X7 MU2 (x64). ( I haven't seen any full patches beyond that)  That won't really help too much with X8 & X9 though.  While the structure is somewhat similar, there have been a few significant changes.
You'll have to patch 500 or so bytes in each of 3 files.  Quite tedious, which is why I stopped.   ( CRC, EMU check, Blacklist,  full HASP patch ie copying all the dongle info into each file , patching user_type,maintenance_time, get_productenablebits etc, etc, redirecting dongle calls, patching various other routines ....  )  If you're really interested, I'd start by debugging an EMU setup and see how it behaves.
Not nuclear physics but a lot of time and work.  ( my apologies if you're already on that track)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:49:05 04:49 by SB7 » Logged
Bamsalt

Thank You
-Given: 359
-Receive: 330

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2015, 05:27:42 05:27 »

Mastercam X9 v18.0.11898.10 Eng for SW x64

Just finish the upload to media & mega, I read the above ...

Since our friend SB7 have uploaded to mega, I took out the mega link ....

Attached is the other link.

Professor_Bidoof

Thank You

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2015, 09:24:25 09:24 »

Mastercam X9 ( Win x64 with SSQ Emu/fix)

Direct Mega link

P_B... I stopped patching MC at MC X7 MU2 (x64). ( I haven't seen any full patches beyond that)  That won't really help too much with X8 & X9 though.  While the structure is somewhat similar, there have been a few significant changes.
You'll have to patch 500 or so bytes in each of 3 files.  Quite tedious, which is why I stopped.   ( CRC, EMU check, Blacklist,  full HASP patch ie copying all the dongle info into each file , patching user_type,maintenance_time, get_productenablebits etc, etc, redirecting dongle calls, patching various other routines ....  )  If you're really interested, I'd start by debugging an EMU setup and see how it behaves.
Not nuclear physics but a lot of time and work.  ( my apologies if you're already on that track)

That would explain some of my issues I was having before. Quite a bit of stuff to dredge through without debugging as you said. It has to read some kind of value instead of NOP'ing an instruction or redirection to another sub... Unless one were inclined to really patch a LOT more of it than you say. 500 bytes doesn't sound as horrible as redirecting each routine somewhere else and then writing code within the executable to, for lack of better terms, emulate an emulator. Not to say x7 MU2 was just a couple lines either, however.. I'd be interested in your findings on patching 8/9 if you care to share?
SB7

Thank You

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2015, 02:13:44 02:13 »

Professor_Bidoof,

Yes, as you've discovered, a few NOP's here an there and patching some jumps aren't going to cut it :-)
MC7 x64 MU2 patching was just shy of 400 bytes.  ( that was redirecting dongles calls, building a fake dongle internally , taking care of the self protection , s/n blacklist, emu detection ( so the users that have previously run emu's .. and have stuff in their registry , don't set off the emu detection) maintenance time,etc,etc.  The only reason a full patch was possible was their poor HASP implementation.  Properly done, it should be extremely difficult to remove the dongle.  Not impossible, but close.  

Yes, it has to read a specific dongle value ( that determines many things like : sim s/n , sim type, ( HASP,NETHASP,WIBU .CODE METER etc, ) Dongle type ( EDU, DEALER etc)
what level + ver is paid for/ applicable for each function you use.  ( lathe_ver (ie 0x190) ,lathe_level ie 0x06) ,router_ver,router_level wire_ver , wire_level, Art.... etc all the way to CATIA ( 0xFF) stuff .. the list is long and not all functions have the same highest level or version)
Millturn .. well I've yet to see valid Milllturn setup POST Module as it's normally encrypted with info on a specific users dongle.

The last I checked, the protection was now spread across 4 different files and will require significant patching, therefore you'll need roughly 1600 bytes to patch... that's very rough as I was only beginning to add the third party stuff when life and it's time constraints simply caught up to me.

As a start, you'll have to identify the dongle read function ( force positive dongle read result ) , find the function that transposes what it reads to internal variables/address so that you can identify what address corresponds with what function ( lathe_version 0x491234, lathe_level 0x491256 etc)  
From there you build a dongle table overwriting the transposition routine to load what you want, then redirect the program ( multiple locations as that data tends to get over written dependent on program flow.  I basically just forced a call to my routine whenever the program wanted to read the sim_type/user_type/sim .. which covered paractically every function check).
I used an EMU to get the program to shows me what values in the dongle dump corresponded to each function and then what it was expecting.  Thank god they hadn't obfuscated the function names or that would've made life significantly more difficult.
There where other things to take care of, like productenable bits .....  hidden checks.. is there actually dongle there , have I been modified , is there an EMU running.(services\emulator\HASP) Anti - Anti EMU check patches ( NEUHASP & NUWHASP reg checks) , Is the serial number pirated/dongle reported stolen, etc. ,

The newer versions have added other things that I've yet to delve into , but that will become your job. (If I recall, Toolmanager was now protected with codemeter... that's presents a whole new set of challenges)
A lot of the same structure is still there, interesting comments from the authors too like " Well I came down with my Martin Blazin...'" LOL or my fav.. "Let's admit the bastards beat us "  mmmh I do hope they were referring to us LOL   (I might add that that's an interesting sub , by the way....)  , but they 've also added more functions ( Productivity Plus) that I haven't looked at although I may have taken care of that forcing it to think it had a Dealer dongle attached... I can't honestly remember )
 I'm not trying to being evasive, I just don't have the time anymore to investigate what needs to be patched.  You can can of course, use the patched MC 7 as a starting point..

Have fun :-)

Good Luck

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 05:42:39 17:42 by SB7 » Logged
Professor_Bidoof

Thank You

« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2015, 09:00:52 09:00 »

Mastercam X9 Update 1

Didn't see it anywhere else, had to do it for myself anyway lol.

Sorry SB7 i haven't had much time to reply with work. I took notes from your posts and very much so kept it serious. I really haven't had enough time to do a emu bypass so this is what i'm sharing. haven't seen ssqx9u1 yet.
SB7

Thank You

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2015, 01:47:17 13:47 »

Hi P_B,
You don't need to apologize to me, this is your journey of self enlightenment, not mine. :-)  What I provided probably isn't that helpful, but its a start.
FWIW SSQ posted 9U1 ( regular and SW version) a week ago or so on a "famous" russian torrent site.
Thanks for posting your work.

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...