Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:41:15 10:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite InoTech3D  (Read 1545 times)
InoTech3D
« on: December 13, 2015, 01:08:09 01:08 »

CountryUSA
Sitehttp://blog.inotech3d.com/
NoteI live and breathe 3D Printing, Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and 3D Modeling! I am very proficient with Inventor 2015 and SolidWorks, pretty much any 3D CAD software is pretty easy to pick up. I have built 2 Rostock 3D Printers, the first was my Rostock Max V1 back in 2013 and the 2nd was my RosBot Kossel which I designed and built in 2014/2015. I designed all of the printed parts in open SCAD except for the extruder. I used Johann's original geared stepper extruder for my RosBot. Check out the website for more info on my RosBot, I haven't added much to my site lately because I have been so busy with work! I am the I.T. Director for a multimillion dollar outbound call center in Maine, USA. This is all a hobby at the moment which I would like to turn into my full time job and a successful business. I would like to join as I am always for learning new things and meeting people with the same interests and would like to meet someone who may be able to help me and my business get of the ground. I hope this will attract someone's attention as I would love to join this forum! Thank You! 
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...