Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:41:53 13:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Stophe  (Read 1836 times)
Stophe
« on: August 21, 2015, 06:36:40 18:36 »

CountryFrance
NoteProjects ? Who I am?

Student in electronics, just finished an internship linked with Maple Mini and FPGA programming. Discovered STM32 procs and SWD this way, and started programming under keil for Maple Mini with a segger Jlink/Jtag.

What brought me here is that I've got 5 chinese clones of Maple Mini and I want to learn better how to program with my brand new chinese Jtag V8 emulator. I think some links or attached firmwares are unable to download if I'm not logged in so... that's it !

In the future I plan to build a kind of outdoor-DIY Lasergame for my school. Right now I'm writing a program to control lights on a mau5 helmet, flashing with animations at sound speed (triggered by a BPM Tap button first, by a mic if I have time).

I really want to use Keil with STM32Cube, as I don't find the Arduino interface easy of use.

Elder and "finished" projects are :
- writing the code for a lighting lyre that would autodetect BPM (3/5 done, on a Arduino Leonardo BPM calculation from a noisy mic was too slow and phase was often lost)
- building a game designed on Stargate's gate-controllers in which the goal of the player was the prediction of a code sequence generated by an interactive algorithm (reacting to peoples action and previously computed solutions), for a party at my school... Worked 4/5, as time flew by, I didn't have the time to spot a [modulo] bug as -9 mod 8 is -1 in arduino, so, some of the game levels weren't possible to solve.
- Back in time again, wrote my first arduino-powered simple game for my district's previous party at my school.

Well, I won't write everything out there :D
Invite me ;) !
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...