The Godfather talking
You may crack software. How about me?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:26:46 17:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Radio Control SS Switch  (Read 2585 times)
johnf

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 1

« on: May 31, 2015, 12:32:38 00:32 »

I just noticed there is still some interest in various radio control accessories. Many years ago I designed this simple RC switch and made a batch of them. I have been using them for over 10 years and they have never failed. They are extremely useful and many of my friends use them.

The design is based on the PIC12508/9 which is a very simple 8 bit RISC processor in an 8 pin package. I use them for many jobs because they are easy to program and quick to design with. Simple jobs such as the egg timer I made for a friend many years ago - it turns on a motor in an egg incubator that drives a set of rollers that turn the eggs over, twice a day for Huh weeks (until they turn into chickens).

The firmware is written in PICC using custom include files for the processor and assembler macros for the fast bits.

The schematic is good, but when I opened the pcb file the parts were scattered although the track layout was ok. I must have played with the file sometime on the last 15 years. If anyone wants the pcb layout just ask and I will fix it up.

I hope this is of use to someone and some of the techniques are worth a look.

The archive is attached.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...