Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2016, 08:51:30 20:51

Login with username, password and session length

Author Sticky post (Click Here to visit source)
pickit2
As you know we run a purge every so often, the reason is to clear out all the useless members.

The users on the purge list are rightfully there, They have chosen not to be part of the Sonsivri Forum.
They have not made any effort to take part, the only take is the links (most to be reposted on other sites)

The other users that are on the purge list are the ones on a long time mute, reason for this is most made a few posts over 5 years ago, visit forum near everyday, and don't post.
Others are on a mute for not following the rules of the forum, having being warned, chose not to change their ways.

Remember that Every user, must be active in the forum, there is no excuse for not being so.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Muted users & the purge! - Coming Soon the Great Purge of 2015  (Read 959 times)
Me Aldec_forever
« on: April 17, 2015, 12:53:59 12:53 »

CountrySweden
NoteHi!
Could someone please invite me? I've been banned for a long time due to breaking a simple rule I know but I need my friends. I don't know how I could affect the dear moderators for taking me out of the black list.
Thanks so much!
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 567
-Receive: 2049

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 02:25:43 14:25 »

from warning log for account #2 after 1st account was on a mute.
Note: If you get another account we don't unmute the first one...

Don't you know there are rules? Click Here to visit Help & Rules Board before starting.
You keep posting Micro$oft stuff that you was warned Not To Post.

Also when your 1st account gets Muted, you do not get another account.

Note: If you have no posts other than, I want or reporting a dead link Then you can't complain If I remove your post So Stop Leeching
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 514
-Receive: 477

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 12:35:05 00:35 »

actually, the software section is much cleaner since we got rid of you.

nothing to say..
UncleBog

Thank You
-Given: 107
-Receive: 136

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 07:55:47 19:55 »

I don't know what sin(s) Aldec_forever has committed in the past but I'd like to say that he was very helpful to me when I needed an old version of a Synopsys FPGA compiler a couple of years ago. He took the time to look it out and re-upload it for me so that I could modify an old project without porting it to a newer compiler.
optikon
V.I.P

Thank You
-Given: 460
-Receive: 1602

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 12:29:33 00:29 »

compared to many users, he has at least contributed and shared.

I can explain this to you. I can't comprehend it for you.
cicloide

Thank You
-Given: 19
-Receive: 163

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 05:13:44 17:13 »

I was invited by him and I think I have contributed enough as to ask you guys to give him another chance. I don't know what are his sins either but I'm sure he has realized what he did wrong by now. Anyway, it's up to you Wink

Cheers.
pickit2

Thank You

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 09:55:44 21:55 »

This is from system log, he had over 8 warnings to stop posting microshaft and other software, plus he took no heed of warnings, there is over 15 of his posts in report log.
Don't you think 8 warning should have been enough for most people.

he had 3 plus accounts. all with warnings, then all his invited users but one (Cool .. Smiley all got warning to start posting .. (until purge is run they are still leeching in here)
all these useless users are not needed here.

as to being here with his Aldec_forever name That is not going to happen, you earn respect and that name has none in this forum.

maybe he could slip back with another name, then he would have to start as a new member, no history.
Say that would he follow the rules, I think not.

Note: If you have no posts other than, I want or reporting a dead link Then you can't complain If I remove your post So Stop Leeching
pickit2

Thank You

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 12:43:03 00:43 »

As you know we run a purge every so often, the reason is to clear out all the useless members.

The users on the purge list are rightfully there, They have chosen not to be part of the Sonsivri Forum.
They have not made any effort to take part, the only take is the links (most to be reposted on other sites)

The other users that are on the purge list are the ones on a long time mute, reason for this is most made a few posts over 5 years ago, visit forum near everyday, and don't post.
Others are on a mute for not following the rules of the forum, having being warned, chose not to change their ways.

Remember that Every user, must be active in the forum, there is no excuse for not being so.

geconom

Thank You
-Given: 89
-Receive: 18

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 03:25:15 15:25 »

I remember Aldec_forever has helped me too. Unfortunately, this site is not only helping. It is following the rules too. And the moderators have kept it up and going by setting rules and taking care that we, all other users, obey and follow them. It is not some kind of 1st class users and 2nd class users. We are all 1st class as people, but the moderators are the ones that guarantee continuation of the site. Without them. we would all lose a very valuable resource. So, I am not happy with Alden_forever or anybody who gets in the purge list, but I am very happy with the moderators, and if you don't find it too much or believe I am saying it to play Mr. "nice guy", grateful to them.

Sorry, that's life.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:27:52 15:27 by geconom » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...