The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:38:16 13:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Toyota Auto Fader  (Read 3306 times)
Catcatcat

Thank You
-Given: 275
-Receive: 1524

« on: February 27, 2015, 04:13:44 16:13 »

I apologize for my English, to be translated using Google translator.

I decided to share my project, can someone come in handy.

Toyota Auto Fader - start the amplifier module. Often motorists resort to replacing the factory head unit for universal multimedia, which greatly expanded functionality. If there is a desire to leave in regular amplifier, it can not do without an adapter that allows on a digital bus AVC-lan switch on the amplifier and automatically adjust the setting Fader sound.

The project includes the texts of the program in C, a scheme and PCB format PICAD 2006

Enjoy
Signal

Thank You
-Given: 111
-Receive: 81

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 10:11:47 22:11 »

Do you know are you the first who at last have made automatic fader control for toyota amplifier? Congrats!

My resistor values for AVC-LAN are 47k-680-75 instead of yours 43k-510-150. Nice solution, agree with you. Unfortunately enhanced midrange PIC16F1xxx has comparators with greater possible offset than midrange PIC16 has, that is why I use old series. Another drawback is a latch-up risk on pins (9,10) protected by comparatively low resistance.

Usage of 7805 for automotive applications is almost a common "feature" for many post-soviet in-garage-designers Wink. Why don't you use automotive grade regulators? (rhetorical question). There are plenty of them.

Can not agree with the choice of general purpose MCP6004 for A2. Again, there are plenty of more "audio" ICs. Also ceramic capacitors in audio path are not nice.

There is a ground loop between adapter and head-unit, shorted by line cable. Enough said.

How stable are the results of amplitude measurements? Is there any discomfort in hearing at the moments of Front/Rear switching?

Special thanks for adding history of project (mainXX.c). Is it a copy from version control system or a kind of such system itself?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:22:45 22:22 by Signal » Logged

Give a right name to a right game and play it right
Catcatcat

Thank You
-Given: 275
-Receive: 1524

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 06:19:38 06:19 »

Good afternoon.
With any comments, I agree with you. But here was the basic as can be done cheaper. Though the decision myself not really like, I now see it was possible to make a much easier and cheaper.
The sound quality of complaints was not, contrary responses were that the sound is good.
By adjusting the controls normally somewhere from 40% and higher volume.

It was a one-off project, and it's not my specialty. Therefore, I decided, could komuto will be useful for the overall development.

Once again I apologize for my English  Cheesy
Signal

Thank You
-Given: 111
-Receive: 81

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 03:03:04 15:03 »

<...> could komuto will be useful <...>
Once again I apologize for my English  Cheesy
Don't apologize, you made my day! Wink One question - where is the hyphen?!

Give a right name to a right game and play it right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...