Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:24:32 07:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MikroC T6963C Graphic LCD Library Problem  (Read 9525 times)
kyawmyo
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:37:29 10:37 »

Hi,
MikroC dsPIC has Library function for Toshiba T6963C Graphic LCD. To initialize GLCD driver, we can use this function.

void T6963C_init(unsigned int w, unsigned int h, unsigned int fntW, unsigned int *data, unsigned int *cntrl, unsigned int bitwr, unsigned int bitrd, unsigned int bitcd, unsigned int bitreset);

Eg. T6963C_init(240, 128, 8, &PORTF, &PORTD, 5, 7, 6, 4) ;

Problem is MCU's LCD control or Data Pins are need to used under the same port to use that function. I got LCD driver design with Control Pins are in different Ports.
So I can not use built in Library function to drive GLCD. Any idea to be able to use T6963C Graphic LCD built in function of MikroC dsPIC compiler?

Best Regards,

Kyaw Myo

Alienbeing

Thank You
-Given: 68
-Receive: 45

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 06:30:40 18:30 »

From what I recall you cannot have the LCD and GLCD running at the same time on their EasyPic Boards. One or the other has to be physically removed. Use of a SERIAL LCD would work I believe with the GLCD attached, or connect the LCD physically to another port on their development board. If that is what you are trying to do. I know on the website they show both the LCD and GLCD displaying things at the same time but that is only for advertising.

Alienbeing
kyawmyo
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 04:17:38 04:17 »

Hi Alienbeing,

I am not using any development boards from Mikro. I am developing program for own hardware design. In my design, dsPIC30F5011 drives GLCD, Control PINs are WR(RC13), RD(RG25),CS(RC1),CD(RC2), RST(RG14) and FS(RC15). Data PINS are under PORT B. As you see, controls pins are not under same PORT, neither PORTC nor PORTG. That's the problem to use MikroC dsPIC built in function.

Rgds
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...