Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:45:23 13:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Author Topic: Political Correctness  (Read 7413 times)
Vineyards

Thank You
-Given: 62
-Receive: 37

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2014, 03:01:37 15:01 »

OK. There must be certain rules about everything but then there are those of us with nihilistic elements in their personalities. Iron clad rules will not help them become more helpful instead, people will just kill their time by fighting about nothing either muting or flaming one another.  We need neither a big brother nor a bunch of leechers.
Old_but_Alive

Thank You
-Given: 704
-Receive: 118

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 05:04:49 17:04 »

I like this site, but, I dont post links etc to copyrighted materiel.

I check the site EVERY day.

I do use, and enjoy the links, and that makes me  hypocrite.

I am bright enough to understand that "Big brother" is watching us all ( how insightful was George Orwell !!!)

I do like to contribute the electronic/funny posts though.

Generally, I dont post because I am afraid of being muted by PK2, which is not a positive feeling in me.

Mike from Varrington (where the Wodka is made)

I fought Ohm's Law ...  and the law won
I only use Mosfets because I have a Bipolar mental disorder :-)
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 08:08:15 20:08 »

Generally, I dont post because I am afraid of being muted by PK2, which is not a positive feeling in me.

Not posting will get you just as muted only faster V.I.P. status or not you are subject to the same rules as everyone else
It's not Pickit you should be scared of all of us review a members complete history before even giving a warning so if someone gets a mute or warning it's not a spur of the moment decision it's based on YOUR past history here

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2014, 08:54:56 08:54 »

I like the Mirror.

But hate the Sun. (the scum newspaper that is)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:21:25 15:21 by pickit2 » Logged

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
dotm

Thank You
-Given: 81
-Receive: 75

$$$

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2014, 02:25:17 14:25 »

Not posting will get you just as muted only faster V.I.P. status or not you are subject to the same rules as everyone else

Is this an official rule? Beeing V.I.P means that one does contribute by donation.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2014, 03:19:57 15:19 »

Is this an official rule? Beeing V.I.P means that one does contribute by donation.
bbarney's post was a bit vague his main comments were about Old_but_Alive's comment
And that's by a member with a 171 post count. and only a mild warning by me. Tongue

what is being said is, there are V.I.P and the members that bypass invite system via a donation, this class that pay $5 is subject to rules that state all members must contribute, mainly by posting in forum.
A $5 contribution don't get you a lifetime membership to forum, you earn that right by taken part in forum.

Almost all members have an active interest (see definition of the work interest) in electronics and or cad, and many other things related. That being so it should be easy to take part in this or any other forum, this way of life extends to the real world, you have to interact with people or WHY THE F*** bother.

Surely everyone understands, those that have zero posts and are over one year or more in forum, are not contributing in anyway, shape or form.
Ask your self do we need such members?
by trying to get them to post is saving their accounts in forum..
There is a Purge coming and then we won't have to mute ex-members as they will not be here.

Posted on: June 16, 2014, 04:12:58 16:12 - Automerged

Also you are not forced to post copyrighted materiel, there are lots of members in here that only use fully paid software.

pirated software what most people think what they need or want.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Vineyards

Thank You
-Given: 62
-Receive: 37

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 09:55:41 21:55 »

Well, human is a different animal. It lives in a virtualized World with zillions of rules based of zillions of assumptions. Every idea can be defended as long as there is coercion behind it. People like us had a Sodom experience (the Greeks). They sacrificed one another to Gods in Peru (I believe). Hitler would be the man if another villain (Truman) had not overcome him. Churchill not being a lesser racist based on certain criteria became a national hero and then a villian again just like it happens to football players and trainers on a weekly basis.

30 years ago, smoking was allowed on international flights (maybe on domestic ones too) and there was a time when dealing liquors was a crime in the US.

So, people. If we want to continue to use this site, we need to listen to what the sheriff has to say. I don't think I would object to the policy about sexually explicit materials.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:45:35 22:45 by Vineyards » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...