Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:24:19 21:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite zzz  (Read 1774 times)
zzz
« on: May 16, 2014, 10:08:23 10:08 »

CountryBulgaria
NoteI have been a linux system administrator for over a decade. Recently got interested in electronics as a hobby. I have some of the most popular hobby devices, like Arduino UNO R3, Raspberry PI model B, MicroE EasyPIC v7, Olimex boards PIC32-Pinguino-OTG, Olimexino-A20-micro, PICkit2 clone, PICkit3, USBasp clone. Most interested in small PIC assembler programing. PIC18F and cheap avr projects. So far my projects are learning the basics. reading electronics books and simple hello world style applications. Some simple and unoriginal RGB LED projects, automotive DRL for personal needs, Arduino based aquarium temperature meter with LCD and buzzer. Interacting with digital sensors like DHT11. Learning to use protocols like I2C, SPI, CAN. For now my ultimate goal is to build a small home-made CNC machine and some time in the future, low-end FPGA development. I have seen the name sonsivri on few readme.txt and .nfo files and find the forum on some google searches. I would love to have access to download links for pro version of some c compilers (MikroC, Microchip XC) and some design software. I am mostly forum lurker, but I am trying to find the answers myself with web and forum searches before asking, don't spam and avoiding trivial questions.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...