Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:46:09 10:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: In need of advice regarding simple vector animations  (Read 3096 times)
LithiumOverdosE

Thank You
-Given: 374
-Receive: 568

« on: December 11, 2013, 05:52:20 17:52 »

I have to make a PowerPoint presentation to explain several physical effects.

The animations have to be as simple as possible - for example, position of coil schematic symbol has to rotate or move into different position and arrow symbols depicting flow of current must flow one or the other way. That means I will have to use vector pictures of electric and electronics symbol and do something with them plus adding several simple effects like current flow or change of magnetic field.

This is just an example, but I wonder what kind of simplest to use software could one use to produce something like that?

TIA

@Mods
Feel free to move this somewhere more appropriate if this is not the right section for this kind of question. The Projects section seemed a bit OT for this.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 05:54:25 17:54 by LithiumOverdosE » Logged
optikon
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 1092
-Receive: 1999

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:49:27 22:49 »

Well, if it is simple enough, powerpoint itself can move some objects around in basic ways if I recall. You might want to try that first since it will take the least amount of time to get working to your satisfaction. If you require something with a little more capability, then there are all kinds of flash based animation software and/or compositing software. How much time are you willing to climb a learning curve? If I had to do it, I would use Proshow Producer since it is good at slide shows, video as well as keyframing animations. But then again, I know it so... Adobe also has a lot of capable, bloatware products if you want to go that route too.
"Swish" is a cute and fairly easy to use flash animator.

Of course, I only make suggestions that I can provide links for.  Cool

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:55:43 22:55 by optikon » Logged

I can explain this to you. I can't comprehend it for you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...