Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:27:37 00:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite EHHS1979  (Read 1569 times)
EHHS1979
« on: November 14, 2013, 01:34:28 01:34 »

CountryUSA
NoteHigh end circuit design, FPGA and CLD device firmware development (Mainly Actel-now Microsemi, Lattice Semi, Xilinx), LabVIEW application development, PIC Microcontroller firmware development.  C, C++, Assembly (multi variants).  Both hardware and software development.

Both a hobby and profession.  Have BSEE, MSEE

I develop tools in LabVIEW to support hardware development.  One of my tools will read in OrCAD VHDL (top level) export, and instantiate it with all the functionality into a single full VHDL file.  The custom library in OrCAD is related to this application by using a specific component naming convention (ie DFFA8 id an 8 bit DFF register in std_logic_vector IO)

Past exploits - A friend and I wrote a program loader for the Commodore 64, using the joystick for program selection and launcher.  I did the menu and T18 sector reader, and he did the program launcher and an interrupt routine that would create color bars around the main view.

My brother and I wrote a level editor for Wolf3D(SOD, etc..)(early 90's).  I wrote the front end GUI and file system, icon editor, etc, and my brother wrote the double compression/expansion routines.  I still have the source code, compiled using Borland 3.1.

I also have created extensive network tools in LabVIEW (UDP/TCP/Multicast), a LabVIEW based web server, which allowed me to create my own cgi/form routines, remote configuration changes, etc.

I came across this website a few years ago, when I was having a particular software issue, and the answer was here, and the drive to learn more is always present.  I remember this site of being on the harder edge.  Thought maybe I can pay my debt of a few years ago in form of tools development.

Knowledge is power..
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:18 08:33 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of CocaCola.
EHHS1979

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:43:32 19:43 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of EHHS1979.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...