Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:00:09 09:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need help in converting notepad text file (chinese) to English  (Read 3900 times)
chinninitin

Thank You
-Given: 152
-Receive: 38

« on: August 29, 2013, 09:56:31 09:56 »

Hi

It would be great help to me if some one can convert attached text (ReadmeCn.txt) file to English

Thank  you,
Best regards
Chinni
chandra2sekhar2000

Thank You
-Given: 24
-Receive: 18

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 10:28:49 10:28 »

Hi,
check out,translated  using google translator.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
A Run the program, click on "Import template", the first import an ini file template (you must use the supplied INI file, you can not use the 2004 INI file),         Then modify the parameters:1) TransactorName = Your Name (the "Your Name" you want to replace the registered user name)2) SerialNumber = 0000000 (if you have only one computer, then this can not be modified if there are more than two computers and connected into the LAN, then please ensure that each License file SerialNumber = to a different value, for example: SerialNumber = 0000001; SerialNumber = 0000002 ...)Normal users do not have to modify other parameters.After editing click "Generate protocol file", arbitrary enter a file name (file suffix. Alf) saved, the program will generate a corresponding directory License file.Two. Using the supplied AD6LICENSEPATH.exe, CRACK out DXP.EXE fileThree would be the first step to generate the License file copy to AD6 installation directory (default path is C: \ Program Files \ Altium Designer 6 \) or DXP permission to use the License Manager to add generated files,Authorization is completed.Note: The "original Verification": View and verify the License Altium original contents of the file;     "My version of efficacy": View and verify generated by the RI License file contents                                                      LONG                                                            2006.01.18-------------------------------------------------- -----------long template file did not do, you can not upgrade online, has done correction! ! ! Please AD6.ini file as a template!--------------- 123----------- ------------- 20060118

may be the grammer is not correct..but u can follow the terms and steps...
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 960

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 10:39:36 10:39 »

So you are trying to crack/enable an early version of Altium/protel DXP it looks like or is it a newer version? Tell us what you are trying to do and we may help you out much better

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
chinninitin

Thank You
-Given: 152
-Receive: 38

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 11:10:41 11:10 »

Hi

I am trying to use earlier version only,  I have .dsn (orcad 10V5) file and it needs to be opened in Altium summer 9 version, so trying to install Altium 9.

Regards
Chinni

Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 960

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 11:21:44 11:21 »

Hi

I am trying to use earlier version only,  I have .dsn (orcad 10V5) file and it needs to be opened in Altium summer 9 version, so trying to install Altium 9.

Regards
Chinni

Take a look here http://www.sonsivri.to/forum/index.php?topic=23890.0 That may be of some help.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...