Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:52:01 10:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite AlanOberto  (Read 1603 times)
AlanOberto
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:02:12 02:02 »

CountryVenezuela
NoteHi, I'm Alan from venezuela. I'm almost Engineer in telecomunications, expert in Digitals Comunications.

I want to join to this page because i need yours Patchs for finished my THESIS because i don't have money for buy the licenses. I also think you're the best Craking softwares, in fact, i'm currently using your Proteus and Mikroc Patch.

My Hobby is the electronic, I've made projects like: Mp3 player with dsPIC, Spectrum Analizer with PIC 18F, A Router with dsPIC, Many robots (with PIC16, PIC18, PIC32 and dsPIC), Wireless Control (smart house, etc.), PLC (Power Line Comunications, see wikipedia) modulators and demodulators With dsPIC, and Many More.
I also have made algorithms in Matlab just like GSM simulator, wave guide simulator, Transmission Line Simulator, etc.
In proteus I've made many components like RF Transmiters and Recivers (ASK, FSK and PSK. See wikipedia), Modulators and Demodulators analogs (AM and FM) and Digitals (ASK, FSK, PSK).

I could Help to the people of this forum In wireless controls for robots, Digital Signal Processing, RF Systems, Comunications Protocols, Antennas, uControllers PIC, dsPIC and whatever you want in the telecomunications field.

Thanks for you time, I hope you allow me join me int the forum.

PD: sorry for my bad english.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...