Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:40:47 05:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Subscription to "Download Everything" site  (Read 3649 times)
LabVIEWguru

Thank You
-Given: 270
-Receive: 593

« on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:29 05:09 »

I see pages on sites like Avaxhome for "Download Everything" sites like Zevera. You purchase their subscription and download from dozens of subscription sites. It is supposed to be fast and transparent.

Does anyone have any experience with these sites? Are they credit card harvesting sites?

Thanks

LabVIEWguru

sarah90

Thank You
-Given: 7
-Receive: 11

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:28:46 19:28 »

No personal experience, but they seem not to be a total scam and try to offer what they promise. But they are far from perfect according to a discussion on http://www.wjunction.com/5-general-discussion/127463-zevera-my-personal-rating.html
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 08:54:17 20:54 »

Come on, Sarah. All of the comments on your link say it's CRAP. Don't mislead people who may not click your link.
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 10:53:23 22:53 »

I know someone who actually subscribed to zevera.
I believe he do not renew after the initial subscription.

Apparently the links to downloads are very unreliable, many time the site reports that the file is not available where direct download  shows that there are no problem with the file.
Also most downloads are really slow.

Personally, I do not like their business philosophy but who am I to argue?

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
LabVIEWguru

Thank You
-Given: 270
-Receive: 593

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 12:04:42 00:04 »

Thank you for your responses. Many of the larger sites (upload.to) do not accept paypal and I don't want to give some unseen person in another country a credit card number. I looked into the "rechargeable" VISA cards, but they now want just as much information as if it were a bank card. I looked into paysafe, but here in the US all the vendors they list say they have never heard of paysafe. I emailed paysafe and they basically just said "Oh well." I asked for a verified vendor, someone that actually sold their product, and they never returned my email.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 01:23:03 13:23 »

Prepaid Visa card at Target if you want to try things out. No info at all, just pay and leave. You can't top it up from what I know.
SB7

Thank You
-Given: 286
-Receive: 752

Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 12:22:17 00:22 »

FWIW, I use Alldebrid.  ( Prepaid Visa)
It's hit and miss. I'd ay that roughly 85% of the links work on any given day.  Sometimes it takes 2 or three tries to build a full set of links using their servers.  I don't see the other similar/multi cyberlocker providers being any different.
Truth be told, I use my NL (prepaid Visa) account far more than my Alldebrid account as it's painless.  ( especially since all my traffic is VPN ( paid with BTC) and Alldebrid don't like VPN's for some strange reason)
For the odd time that I can't find NL links, it does come in handy, in addition Alldebrid will do torrents for you, so you have some isolation from the torrent police. 
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...