Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:10:31 20:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite pandemonium  (Read 1626 times)
pandemonium
« on: January 17, 2013, 07:05:39 19:05 »

CountryColombia
NoteWell, I'm sorry my bad English, but, my premier language is Spanish so maybe I will write bad many words. Apologize. I'm a developer of embedded systems and I learning PC development. I like C and C++ languages so when I got source or ideas troubles I come to this good website. I like the free and open software community, therefore I use GNU/Linux on my machine. In my country is very hard develop technology because we are subject to foreign interference, U.S specially. I don't want you take bad this point. I love many things of the U.S people, I love your rock music, many TV shows, cinema,, tech research, good people, etc. but I must be honest and to say "The foreign policy of U.S. sucks".  Obviously "My government is a big crap". So, I doubt of our sovereignty.

Sometimes is very difficult develop without buy licences for different tools (IDE, compilers, etc.). In many cases is difficult to obtain the physical tools (debuggers, programmers, etc.) and the microchips. Therefore sometimes I need help and this website help me again. And that happen because this website is full of good people in everything (tech an personal too). This people like help, share and to be good with each others, and always help to others like to me. Thanks to you and all this persons.

I can bring my little experience in development, maybe ideas about some trouble or doubts, maybe helping with code or other things. Always appear someone than needs something that I have a.

I'm trying to do something different in my country. It's Embedded Systems development. Here there's not technological development. We are very closed for them (above reading).
but I start and that is may target.

Thank for read and regards to All.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

SFx

Thank You
-Given: 65
-Receive: 235

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 09:37:31 21:37 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of SFx.
pandemonium
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 10:12:49 22:12 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of pandemonium.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...