Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:16:02 05:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ilivid what kind of crap is this  (Read 5274 times)
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 960

« on: January 22, 2013, 01:46:15 13:46 »

Some hosting sites. Advertise very agressive for the ilivid software. That looks to me like some "free" download manager, that is not free then it comes to it in the end. To mee it looks more like some scam. As it it no such thing as a free lunch. So I just wonder what is the ilivid scam about

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
TucoRamirez

Thank You
-Given: 257
-Receive: 115

Tuco ... dead or Alive

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 03:21:43 15:21 »

yes my friend is a big piece of B dot S !!!   

check this article

http://guides.yoosecurity.com/how-can-i-remove-ilivid-virus-permanently-delete-ilivid-virus-malware-manually/

Whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive... he understands nothing about Tuco.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:31:14 19:31 »

I think Sonsivri needs to have three or four (two or three?) "approved" hoster sites that are noted on a homepage sticky.

There's no need for us to be pointed to that Ilivid crap, nor is there any excuse for a member to be racking up money for each download they provoke here.

But, what's the worst is using hosters that are inaccessible to members, generating chatter due to "I can't get this in my country", or jumping onto new hosters all the time, causing people to put up with sllooooooooooooooooooooow or "premium restricted" downloads instead of having premium on a couple of "approved" hosters.

The exception, of course, is "finds", but even there, some effort to post a mainstream hoster should be made.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 09:29:29 21:29 »

I think Sonsivri needs to have three or four (two or three?) "approved" hoster sites that are noted on a homepage sticky.

The exception, of course, is "finds", but even there, some effort to post a mainstream hoster should be made.
Pet hate of mine Cut&Paste, if you post it its yours, you need to support it, at least for a for the downloads members start, and have tested it works.
Another hate is "I found this (link) Not tested...."

As to file hosting site:   
I will mute anyone using RapidShit...  (jk)
thier latest antics need every user of file hosts, to stop using them.

I had 4 or so premium accounts, first to go was RS.. well I still have 3 months left, but they keep deleting my account. funny I get a better download via free RS Cloud..

at this time I only have the following.
netload.in (good for music and film)
4sheared.com (good for tech stuff and collections)
Rapidgator.Net maybe the one I will not renew or at least buy monthly.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 10:34:19 10:34 »

Dude - you got all the ugly ones. Filepost has been nice to me, uploaded is pretty good, and depositfiles is nice (no captcha if I recall correctly).

Better "found untested" than not put up at all, IMO. One stop shopping for the good stuff is good in any form and if it doesn't work, it usually brings out someone who's been sitting on it, not sharing until provoked.

What should bug you is 30 download attempts before you get a "hey, the link is dead" on the untested ones.
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 960

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 02:32:37 14:32 »

So the Ilivid software is very close if not a virus. And the only thing it do is to mess up your computer. But still what in earth is their business plan? All that agressive advertising must cost a lot money. And they must have plan in order to get those money back

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...