Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:25:27 08:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: looking for a component ... apparently "out of print"  (Read 2814 times)
TucoRamirez

Thank You
-Given: 257
-Receive: 115

Tuco ... dead or Alive

« on: January 22, 2013, 10:53:35 10:53 »

Hello

I'm looking for an analogue sensor for a compass ( KMZ51 from phillips / NXP )   apparently is out of stock on my "usual" component providers ( farnell.fr  digikey  futurelectronics ) instead of it i found a swiss vendor of a kinda similar sensor made by Pewatron (in a big ugly TO package) but i have no additional clues and no response from quotes...

btw I have the cmps03 compass latest updated new board with apretty ultra tiny smd new ci that replace that ol' fella ( btw i don't have any clue about that component marked as "3TFH 303DH  123 MLT ) , but for educational purposes ( to work with some students the topics of signal conditioning and mcus)  i need to buy the KMZ51 ... i need at least 50/100 pieces ...    

do you know any chinese reliable provider to quote about that component Huh

thanks in advance

Tuco
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:57:36 10:57 by TucoRamirez » Logged

Whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive... he understands nothing about Tuco.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:40:04 19:40 »

There are a ton of surplus component brokers that come up if you Google for the part. There was a time there were some good ones in the USA.

Just be warned that there's no mfr warranty, there's a chance it could be counterfeit, it could have been removed from a production board (sometimes over an open bonfire), and you may have to blindly send cash out their way.

What about the robot shops like Pololu?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...