Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:59:22 12:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MELDUINO SHIELD  (Read 5253 times)
esdrufao
 Muted

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 6

« on: August 12, 2012, 07:49:17 19:49 »

Hi Forero, a restless body is an body and more restless if you like the Homebrew like me  Tongue, already a couple of years ago I bought a Duemilanove and good probe some things with him, not long ago chatting with a friend who is a ARDUINO buff (until I go to the dark side of the PIC) asked me to make a shield to practice with pushbuttons, LEDs and the ADC, I said no problem, so watch what you had commercial (not to fall into a simple copy) and this is what I came out, my partner is not Bad, says it's super practical but misses some gatgets...

I leave the pictures of the shield:

Best regards from Spain
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:11:39 20:11 by Wizpic » Logged
blue_17

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 41

Regards

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:45:28 21:45 »

Where did you get this small breadboard ?
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 02:39:54 02:39 »

Please post your schematic and BOM here, maybe even gerbers/layout fiiles, preferably as an attachment to keep it to your friends' eyes only.

Grazie!
Mozo1971

Thank You
-Given: 43
-Receive: 13

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 03:39:52 15:39 »

Very nice project. It´s simple but very usefull.

Do you have a own homepage with other projects round about the arduino ?

I like the easy way to realize things with the Arduino. At the moment i collect information
for building up a battery charger an a Arduino platform. It should be a project for the
next long winter evenings.

chicane

Thank You
-Given: 17
-Receive: 27

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 12:14:36 00:14 »

Where did you get this small breadboard ?
I am not sure where esdrufao got the breadboard but you can get small breadboards here
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/prototyping-c-175.html

There is also these guys. I haven't personally ordered from them, but have heard others have.
http://dx.com/s/breadboard

CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 01:58:53 01:58 »

There is also these guys. I haven't personally ordered from them, but have heard others have.
http://dx.com/s/breadboard

Deal Extreme can be hit or miss on shipping times, since I suspect they only 'pickup' ordered inventory once or twice a month as ordered vs keeping inventory on hand for many items...   If you luck out they ship right away, or it might take 6 weeks...  Also word of advise since they have free shipping if ordering multiple items spread the order out over several days and for only one or two items at a time, because they will hold your entire larger order indefinitely if they don't have a single item on hand and it can be annoying...  On a good note they always deliver and make good, at least they have for me over the years of dozens of orders...

You can also find those little bread boards all over Ebay or any other Asian drop shipping company...
chicane

Thank You
-Given: 17
-Receive: 27

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 04:07:00 16:07 »

In my experience seeedstudio does ship fast, probably from their own inventory and are reliable.

Interesting info on Deal Extreme. I guess it's worth putting up with deal extreme's shipping delays, only if they have something unique, that you can't find anywhere else.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:09:16 16:09 by chicane » Logged
esdrufao
 Muted

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 6

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 07:27:45 19:27 »

Hello to all the forum, first apologize for not responding sooner, but for health reasons my wife I could enjoy some free time.

I leave a rar with pcb design, is made with the PCB WIZARD mini breadboard 3.50 and I bought it in www.cookinghacks.com, have many things for arduino.

greetings to all of you
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...