Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:47:19 10:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Amarbir[Lynx-India]  (Read 1599 times)
Amarbir[Lynx-India]
« on: November 04, 2012, 08:31:23 08:31 »

CountryIndia
Sitewww.lynx-india.com
NoteHi Folks ,
    Started Electronics At Class 3rd Now i am 36 years old  .Had a Friend Called Pankaj Narula Here in Chandigarh " North India " . The Introduced Me To Computers In My 8th Class .By The Time i was in Class 1oth i was designing my own antivirus software .Hence when i passed my school i started to freelance computer work but the tickle for electronics did not fade .Started my own company Lynx in 1998 .My online portal www.lynx-india.com started in 2007 and now in nov 2012 i have completed a 10000 order mark .This year i very special for me i said "To heck with computers " and closed my extremely well settled and running business .I only eat drink and digest electronics now a days .My intention is to get some quality electronics stuff for my fellow countrymen in india  .I Am Not Bill Gates But Still i am able to get some quality stuff .Might be even i am online on sonsivri i can understand more about the need of customers and get more kick ass material .Very Soon i plan to start my own range of electronics projects and sell then in india and worldwide in kit form and completely build type .I have also made some videos on youtube till now .Some of them are in english and some of them are in hindi my indian native language .The link to youtube is here -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZfLQvTwykngBAHG8eJ5YGQ?feature=mhee .My Website Link is Here -> www.lynx-india.com
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...