The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:14:43 09:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [REQ] a box for freelancer job  (Read 4028 times)
vantusaonho

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 21

« on: September 15, 2012, 04:17:14 04:17 »

Dear Administrator and Moderator!
I suggest our forum should have a box for people that want to find subcontractor or want to find freelance job about microcontroller, electronics project.

Best Regards,
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 05:18:48 05:18 »

I'm not shy about voicing my opinion here, which sometimes irritates the mods, but my love for the way the place is run gets the better of me to where i can't shut up.

I guess, as a newbie, you haven't noticed, or possibly read the rules, that this is a completely commercial-free site and as such, everything is from the heart, versus from the wallet? Even the funding to keep it running.

There are freelancer sites out there where people bid on jobs or solicit them. Most of the members here are COMPETENT and do their own "work" - if they cannot, they ask us for help on how, and get help on how for FREE. If you make money off of our help, the least you could do is contribute to the site to keep it going. If you make money off the content here, you should be buying it so you are not STEALING money from the vendor and so you fund their next release. They go out of business, everybody loses.

One of the beauties of Sonsivri, to me - it runs on love, not greed.
 Kiss

Just so members who don't read the rules (you all should) know, PM'ing you with "I'll do it" for your (unintentional?) solicitation here is a no-no.
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 07:12:15 07:12 »

register in LinkedIn : )
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 09:02:07 09:02 »

Nothing but people scared of their shadows there, Metal...everybody posturing because the boss and recruiters are watching
Brosske

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 292

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 07:44:44 19:44 »

Hi,

Make it more stepstone if you are in europe ....
i don't believe linkedin will do IT ;-)

greetz

Do or do not - there is no try
vantusaonho

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 21

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 02:52:00 14:52 »

Dear All!
The reason for this my post is my living conditions. I have no money enough for my living expense with my current job. So that, I would like to find a part time job about designing and programming circuit microcontroller. I will a baby in next month, I really want to have a part time job to make more money for my wify and baby.
Please tell me, if anybode has anyideas. Thanks
GunMage

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 35

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 03:07:06 15:07 »

I'm not shy about voicing my opinion here, which sometimes irritates the mods, but my love for the way the place is run gets the better of me to where i can't shut up.

I guess, as a newbie, you haven't noticed, or possibly read the rules, that this is a completely commercial-free site and as such, everything is from the heart, versus from the wallet? Even the funding to keep it running.

There are freelancer sites out there where people bid on jobs or solicit them. Most of the members here are COMPETENT and do their own "work" - if they cannot, they ask us for help on how, and get help on how for FREE. If you make money off of our help, the least you could do is contribute to the site to keep it going. If you make money off the content here, you should be buying it so you are not STEALING money from the vendor and so you fund their next release. They go out of business, everybody loses.

One of the beauties of Sonsivri, to me - it runs on love, not greed.
 Kiss

Just so members who don't read the rules (you all should) know, PM'ing you with "I'll do it" for your (unintentional?) solicitation here is a no-no.

AMEN ! Preach it brother.....  Cool

I am a huge fan of "leave it better then I found it" -
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 07:53:35 19:53 »

Here is not a job site.

Topic locked
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...