Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:47:06 23:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Nahool  (Read 1633 times)
Nahool
« on: July 10, 2012, 03:10:17 15:10 »

CountryPalestine
Sitenil
NoteI'm a student, but i aspire to learn everything. I don't think i can bring a lot because i'm still a beginner. But I did a few basic projects such as designing and implementing a 1-bit ALU with TTL ICs for the basic logic gates. I also used diodes, BJTs, and MOSFETs to implement logic gates and design an SR-Flip Flop.

I worked on RC10 development board from Celoxica which has a Xilinx Spartan III FPGA chip, i used Handel-C to program the board to capture analogue signals coming from a humidity sensor and use an ADC to make it a digital signal. Then programmed the FPGA to output the humidity on 7-segment displays.

I'm very interested in learning about using software to interface hardware. i'm intermediate in C++, and planning to learn C and assembly soon. I have two PIC microcontrollers that i want to use to do some stuff with.

I'm currently reading a some books about computer architecture, microprocessors, electronics, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Linear Algebra. I think this website has great material that i can benefit from a lot.

I also have a few silly dreams i want to achieve in my lifetime but i won't get into those boring details
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...