Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:17:46 14:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I am thinking of applying for a new patent - breathing in and out  (Read 3696 times)
Old_but_Alive

Thank You
-Given: 699
-Receive: 118

« on: July 10, 2012, 11:54:32 23:54 »

having seen for months ( years ) Apple and Microsoft  using the broken US patent system to strangle competition
( have you seen iTravel !!).

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/10/apple-nabs-patent-for-nfc-based-travel-check-in/

I am thinking about submitting a patent defining the inhalation and exhalation of the lungs to prolong life in breathing species.

should I submit this to kickstart ?

any ideas ?

Mike
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:00:14 00:00 by Old_but_Alive » Logged

I fought Ohm's Law ...  and the law won
I only use Mosfets because I have a Bipolar mental disorder :-)
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 12:30:16 00:30 »

I am thinking to patent "faceted circular weight bearing device" (or commonly called  wheel)

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:35:42 00:35 »

What you need to patent is a device that prevents companies like Apple & Microshaft from sucking the very life out of everyone  Wink

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
LabVIEWguru

Thank You
-Given: 270
-Receive: 593

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 04:21:37 04:21 »

I am thinking about submitting a patent defining the inhalation and exhalation of the lungs to prolong life in breathing species.
Mike

Great idea, but it won't work. Instead of paying you, people will just quit breathing. Then they will have Irreversible Brain Damage from lack of O2 and become elected public officials. Just what are we going to do with millions of elected officials?

Man! I may have just saved what is left of society...
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 05:18:58 05:18 »

Yes, patents have got out of hand, Apple seems to be the de-facto leader in obtaining STUPID generic patents in an attempt to control their market hold...  I hope to see a swing in the courts and the patent offices vacating these generic patents as it's getting way out of hand...  I'm not holding my breath but if they courts don't do something it's only going to get worse, to the point where screwing in a light bulb is going to violate someones patent...

Some patents like Apple's, slide to unlock boggle my mind, they literally patent a digital slide switch, a design that has been a stable of GUI on computers for decades before that...  Patents like that just leave me speechless, what's next someone patenting an on/off switch, or maybe a volume slide switch?
jeanninemtv

Thank You
-Given: 57
-Receive: 25

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 07:23:18 07:23 »

i will patent the i-sandwich, the i-pizza and the i-nachos
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 08:14:27 08:14 »

Those that whine about patents either don't understand their purpose or lack the innovation and imagination to innovate around them, which is why they are PUBLISHED openly.

You want to put a glass touchscreen on a phone...sorry...you want to shut it off...sorry.  If you invest millions of $$$ innovating, why should some Korean or Chinese company get your investment for free? It may seem stupid, but then why do you want to use it if it is?
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 08:45:17 08:45 »

You want to put a glass touchscreen on a phone...sorry...you want to shut it off...sorry.  If you invest millions of $$$ innovating, why should some Korean or Chinese company get your investment for free? It may seem stupid, but then why do you want to use it if it is?

In Apple's case they didn't innovate or invent said system, they stole it like everyone else except that they fooled the patent office into giving them exclusive rights...  There is a big difference here, from something they actually invented...  The iPhone was FAR from the first touchscreen phone and it was NOT the first slide to unlock screen phone either, so to suggest they deserve compensation for theft as the thief themselves is a little far fetched...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-KS2kfIr0   Advance to the 4 minute mark for the down and dirty...

That exact Windows CE phone has proven to be a failure to Apple's claims is multiple courts already...  That phone was actually in production (2004-5) and on the market well before Apple even filed to own the slide to unlock feature that they stole, but that isn't stopping Apple from continuing to lay claim to the idea and attempting to profit from it as well a using it to stop competitors products from coming to market, because they exploited the patent system for their personal gain...

So I asked you why should Apple be allowed to not only use it for free but profit from something they stole from someone else, not an idea they invented or innovated?  Is this what patents are for in your option, to lay claim to stolen ideas and profit from them?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:53:22 08:53 by CocaCola » Logged
optikon
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 1092
-Receive: 1999

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 11:07:20 11:07 »

having seen for months ( years ) Apple and Microsoft  using the broken US patent system to strangle competition
( have you seen iTravel !!).

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/10/apple-nabs-patent-for-nfc-based-travel-check-in/

should I submit this to kickstart ?

any ideas ?

Mike

Too much prior art walking around.

Posted on: July 11, 2012, 12:05:24 12:05 - Automerged

Patents teach the world how to do something so they can figure out ways around or violate out-right because that can work too.

Trade-Secret is where it's at.

I can explain this to you. I can't comprehend it for you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...