The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:22:53 03:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Alarm done at ISIS Proteus has keyboard and LCD  (Read 3665 times)
ratoseco

Thank You
-Given: 54
-Receive: 18

« on: June 02, 2012, 11:22:10 23:22 »

Friends need help to run the circuit in Proteus ARES, because I have many difficulties, someone help me?
 thank you.
 Alcindo

jeanninemtv

Thank You
-Given: 57
-Receive: 25

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 06:52:15 06:52 »

hello

which are your problems with?  could you specify?  or do you need the whole board to be done?
ratoseco

Thank You

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 07:51:42 19:51 »

Hello Jeannine.

I would like to ask your help to draw the circuit that you already did on Isis, but on Ares.
So, putting it simple, transfer it from Isis to Ares, because I have some difficulties working with this programme and doing the PCB.
I'm from Portugal, you may not remember me, but we used to exchange some opinions regarding electronics before you went to France.
Thanks in advance for all the help you're providing me.

Best regards.
Alcindo

ratoseco

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 12:50:37 00:50 »

Friends need help to run the circuit in Proteus ARES, because I have many difficulties, someone help me?
 thank you.
 Alcindo

CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 05:40:07 05:40 »

May I asked what problems and difficulties you are having?  It's likely more beneficial to work out those problems and let you wrap it up vs having someone else...  It's a pretty simple circuit, overall and wouldn't be hard to redo in any PCB layout package from scratch either, if you must...

The steps are pretty straight forward, you need to Netlist it to ARES, pick the packages for the components (you will be prompted to do this), layout the board size and edge, set the design rules for the board,  auto place the parts (and then clean up the bone head auto placing), auto route the board (ignore the bone head routing at this point) review the entire thing at this point and decide if you should undo the auto route and reposition anything before routing again, once you are satisfied with the final component layout, you can fine tune the routing (there will be bone head routing that can be manually cleaned up) and silk screen...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:42:57 05:42 by CocaCola » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...