Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:53:14 14:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite pedrothefisherman  (Read 1769 times)
pedrothefisherman
« on: June 17, 2012, 09:25:58 09:25 »

CountryAustralia
Sitenil
Notejust learning about pic micros, started with pickaxe and wanted to learn more so bought handfull of pic chips and started working on hobby servo controller with 12f675 using MikroC but found it to rigid and inflexible, poked around and came across Great Cow Basic.  Spent the last 2 weeks building program fragments to get something to work with, now using basic with assembler fragments, about to start puttiing all bits together.  Original inspiration was a net article describing a servo controller using an unnamed basic which had hex code which i loaded to a 12f675 and worked but max/min values for direction were way out and stalled servo so i decided to write my own controller so i can specifiy limits.  i have developed small fragments and confirmed they work.  i have been involved in electronics as a hobby for  40 years and involved with micros since they first became available, my first computer was a Dream 6800
which was published in an Australian magazine, using a small keypad for input and very chunky output to a monitor, I had to build the computer and modify a black and white monitor to accept direct input for display.  i dont have any special skills to offer this forum apart from being quite happy to help anyone i can with anything i have learned, once i have decided to do something with a Pic I keep going until I have worked out how to do it, i think this forum would be a great help to me and I would like to help anyone else i can, especially anyone using Great Cow Basic as it is like any other language, when you start all you get is syntax errors until you get some familiarity with the commands and punctuation.
Cheers
Pete
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 11:14:47 23:14 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of pickit2.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
pedrothefisherman
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 11:35:32 23:35 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of pedrothefisherman.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...