Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:56:19 00:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite dj  (Read 2253 times)
dj
« on: November 21, 2011, 07:02:12 19:02 »

Countryindia
Sitehttp://www.avenchsystems.com
NoteHi, I am Diploma holder in electronics, later graduated in computer science. Started as a FPGA RTL designer, moved to board design starting with high speed digital, then to Mixed signal, then analog and currently working & learning RF :). Experienced in - FPGA design RTL & hardware, ASIC prototyping platforms, Reverse engineering, RF(radar TRMs), System design (DAQ system for towed sensors), Rice sorting, Various Radar platforms, experience on providing solutions based on PIC,8051, ARM, Microblaze, x86 processors and controllers, FPGA, etc.
Reverse engineered xilinx and XDS programmer/debugger.
Stumbled on Sonsivri while searching for allegro15.7 in 2007. from then on sonsivri has become the first forum to check for softwares and ebooks. (Just upgraded from ADS2009 to ADS2011 from the links.)
Has a collection of around 8GB of PDF ebooks on different discipline basic electronics, computer programming, software, os,embedded,LINUX, RTOS, project management,radar, mixed signal, RF,management,entrepreneurship etc.
I would like to contribute software, ebooks and help  solving issues, giving suggestions related to electronics involving FPGAs, micro-controllers or wherever i can.
Currently i lead a small team of engineers in a start-up(Avench Systems, a technology company) co-founded with two of my friends where we provide design services and few products on embedded, android apps and some boards to help people learn electronics.(FPGA/uC boards, peripherals etc).
Invited or not, Kudos to the members for sharing and helping others learn this wonderful art of electronics.
Thanks for your time.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Froggy

Thank You
-Given: 132
-Receive: 615

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:41:49 09:41 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of Froggy.
DJ
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 04:59:19 16:59 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of DJ.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 08:56:55 20:56 »

I would like to contribute software, ebooks and help  solving issues, giving suggestions related to electronics involving FPGAs, micro-controllers or wherever i can.

Responce
That was when you requsted invite.. 7 months have passed, and you have never posted in here. are you shy, or what, answer that after your Mute is Over. in 7 days time, no answer and your gone.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...