Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:54:45 01:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite neo_zx0  (Read 1713 times)
neo_zx0
« on: May 20, 2012, 02:45:13 02:45 »

CountryMexico
SiteN/A
NoteI am a Msc. student with a B.S. in Electronic and Computer Engineering with interests in embedded electronics systems, which in part are because of hobby, since I always try to experiment with new and different tools and platforms in the quest to get optimal results and learn more. I am also interested in the areas of Physics, Mathematics, Control Systems, Biomedical Engineering and Philosophy of Science.

I have knowledge in developing with ARM, Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC12, PIC16 and PIC18, 8051, TI MSP430, Freescale Coldfire V1, S12 and MPC56XX microcontrollers and also synthetizing ASICs in VHDL using Altera's development tools, including Quartus II, Nios II in the DE2-115 and DE0 development boards. I also have some experience using LabVIEW with the NI-MyDAQ and the Arduino. In the case of the Arduino, I also have some little experience programming it.

I have developed some projects for enterprises, including a wireless acquisition system project using PICs. Also I participated in the development of a line follower vehicle for the Freescale Cup, got a 4th place in that contest at a national level for this last project. Besides I have an article (with some fellows) on the IEEE transaction for a videogame therapy using LabVIEW.

I like to share my knowledge to others, and would like to share it specifically in this forum, since there is a lot of information and tools exchange. Particularly, I would like to share a tutorial that I wrote on how to port uC-OSII on the ATMEGA1284P. Also I got list of hard to get book titles that I would like to share in this forum.

I really appreciate the time you used reading this message but I would really appreciate more the chance to get invited...believe me, you won't regret it. Thanks a lot!
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...