Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:35:56 10:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite The_men  (Read 1481 times)
The_men
« on: March 23, 2012, 07:32:52 19:32 »

CountryMEXICO
Sitenil
Notei'm a 11 years Electronic Engineer experience +5 School and 2 in MSEE, during this years i have learn in different fields like manufacturing, PCB Design, Electronic Simulation (Logic, Analog, PCB, Antenas, Transmision lines, etc), Product Design and a little of software development.. during these years i have working with several tools like the ones we found on this great forum.. as hobbies i do a little of research in to the Electromagnetic fields and sometimes i need to use some simulation software and try those out, also i do like to develop some android applications and some hardware for it, i like all related to electronics...

i have being visiting this forum time ago, now i decided to ask for an invitation because i want to help some of the people in the areas i have knowledge but also to ask for some help when needed, when i visit and read some post, people ask for something and sometimes nobody reply to them even when i know the answer i could not do repply or help...

i have some experience and tried some of the software discussed here and i just want to help people, share my knowledge and share experiences with people who do the same think as me...

also i have a few experience on finding software...

Please, someone invite me i can help this great forum, i love it time ago and this is the greatest for me in relation to the electronic field, i visit it almost all days....

thanks
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...