Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:49:09 11:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Author Topic: 74HC32 can't drive BC817 NPN transistor  (Read 8946 times)
Help

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 0

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 11:31:42 11:31 »

Hello Hate,

Sorry for late reply.

Oh ya, very sory, i did gave the wrong information. haha... You are rite. I'm using OR gate.   Wink

Ya, the idea is good, using 2 diode. I did tried this method before. But is ok, since i have free gate for HC32 i can use for that.
hate
 Warned

Thank You
-Given: 156
-Receive: 355

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 02:47:45 14:47 »

So, are you actually using an AND gate or an OR gate? I recommend you to try with the diode version at slower speeds and see if it works or not. If it works jump to the IC version.

Regards...

Regards...
Help

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 0

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 02:24:32 02:24 »

Hello Hate,

ya, is OR gate. I did tried diode version, i couldn't get the result, i think the respond is slow because when manually give the signal the output diode have result, once use uC control then have the problem. But to make it work we need to connect a resistor pull Low from diode Cathode to GND.

Now i plan to change those transistor to TTL chip (eg: 74LVC1Gxxx). I think this IC version should working fine ya..

Best Regards,...
hate
 Warned

Thank You
-Given: 156
-Receive: 355

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 05:45:29 17:45 »

First of all I didn't get the part how you DISABLE a signal with an OR gate!? Second does this circuit do what you are trying to achieve when you try changing the inputs manually? If you have a real oscilloscope, can you pls try to capture the input and output signal with it. Don't trust simulation results, they won't do you good if your uc is broken.

Regards...

Regards...
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 04:44:42 04:44 »

One month...you're still trying to make this work, and are now throwing in the towel for a TTL chip?

A logic-level MOSFET would have been done five minutes after it was suggested....try to open your mind to all possibilities and try not to get stuck in one approach. You'd have been fired three weeks ago in a real job for this.
GunMage

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 35

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 03:00:17 15:00 »

One month...you're still trying to make this work, and are now throwing in the towel for a TTL chip?

A logic-level MOSFET would have been done five minutes after it was suggested....try to open your mind to all possibilities and try not to get stuck in one approach. You'd have been fired three weeks ago in a real job for this.

I would venture to guess that very few people here actually work in the engineering field. I could be wrong but that is my impression to date. My impression leads me to believe this community are mostly hobbyists. That being said I think they are a great resource and have very good information.
Additionally some people need more help than others so I just try to remember that as I deal with people. Also I know there is sometimes a language issue as well. As you had stated I am just trying to keep an open mind and take everything in before I react.
Don't mean to be critical just an observation.  Smiley

Best
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...