The Godfather talking
You think I am funny guy huh?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:50:26 05:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sanyo Hybrid Module datasheet needed  (Read 3038 times)
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« on: February 09, 2012, 11:04:36 11:04 »

Dear Brothers in Electrons,

I'm trying to identify and get information on a Sanyo SH1029 hybrid module

What is it?

Datasheet?

Where to get a working replacement (date code is 1985)?

thanks!

-Solutions
zab

Thank You
-Given: 25
-Receive: 58

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:40:33 11:40 »

The following information may be helpful for you.

SH1029N

Vendor: SANYO
Package Cooled: PGA
D/C: 05+

Description:

Notes: 1. Absolute maximum I/O pins is maximum pin count minus 8. Additional power and ground pins are assumed to be required to support simultaneous switching outputs as pin count increases. 2. Nominal 2 input nand gate with a fan out of 2 at 1.5 volts, room temperature.

Applications:

Note 7: Because the Bus LVDS serial data stream is not decoded, the maximum frequency of the CHTST output driver could be exceeded if the data stream were switched to CHTST. The maximum frequency of the BUS LVDS input should not exceed the parallel clock rate.

Features:

Although the SH1029N can withstand differential input voltages up to 25V, additional external protection is recommended. In most applications 1N4148 signal diodes connected anti-parallel across the input pins is sufficient. In more demanding applica- tions where bias current is important diode connected JFETs such as 2N4416 will be required. See Q1 and Q2 in Figure 1. In either case the differential input voltage will be clamped to 0.7V. This is usually sufficient overdrive to produce the maximum power bandwidth. Some applications will also need over voltage protection devices connected to the power supply rails. Unidirectional zener diode transient suppressors are rec- ommended. The zeners clamp transients to voltages within the power supply rating and also clamp power supply reversals to ground. Whether the zeners are used or not the system power supply should be evaluated for transient performance including power-on overshoot and power-off polarity reversals as well as line regulation.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 05:01:44 05:01 »

Thanks. Strange how only notes 1 and 7 are listed. it speaks of LVDS, but there is no twisted pair going into the board, and I don't think they had LVDS in 1985. The hybrid is in an encapsulated 28 pin, throughole, in a quad configuration. not sure "PGA" applies.

What I really need is pin by pin function, timing, signal levels, (a datasheet) so I can emulate its function, or a replacement part so I don't have to spend a lot of time making an emulator.
zab

Thank You
-Given: 25
-Receive: 58

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 04:06:22 16:06 »

It may be available from Chinese resources and others
just Google it and lot of distributors will show its presence.
Like h**p://www.ic2ic.com 
h**p://www.exchangeic.com

these firms  may be asked for the datasheet as well.
hope it may help.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...