Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:41:37 21:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite deFox  (Read 1518 times)
deFox
« on: January 02, 2012, 03:37:29 03:37 »

CountryUSA
Sitenil
NoteWell, don't know why anyone would want to sponsor me. I can't donate even so much as one red cent, not on only a disability income and leaching off welfare. Besides chronic pain, I'm not an expert on anything, certainly not electronics, has just a hobby is all, a 55 yr hobby in fits and spurts. Had an at computer business; built, sold, leased, and rented, but that was the old days, 3 & 486's, and only lasted until Wally-Mart left me with only phones calls requesting the free advice they sure didn't give, yet which, bored to death, I did give. Strange thing though, seemed more satisfying than just going after the almighty buck. Guess that is why I want to join, hate being just a leecher at a great site like this. When not replying to questions about pain management at a support group called the Pumpsters, I spend what "good" time I have downloading everything I can find on electronics: schematics, books, magazines, etc. But you've most of that stuff already  Plus, I build a few projects, but again mainly for others who buy the parts I can't, but not complaining, can give the time I have all too much of these days. Again, don't know why would anyone would want to sponsor me when you've got your pick of young experts. Only applying, as I started out saying - hate being just a leecher.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...