Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:29:36 02:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Carrot  (Read 1509 times)
Carrot
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:41:06 18:41 »

Countrynetherlands
Sitewww.jelbert.nl
Note
PCB design (Pads)
MCU programming (ARM 7, pic, 8051,arduino)
DSP programming (sproc)
Labview, C, C#, VB

3D design:
Rapman 3d printer (these can be used to print all kind of parts also mechanical strong parts or device housings. I used it to make a reduction gearbox to fit the bearings. Also to make all kinds of mechanical parts I otherwise would not have been able to make)
for alluminium and other metals I use a hand milling machine. I would like to convert this machine to a cnc machine.
For pcb's and fronts I use a lpkf 91s milling machine.

A long running project is to get an electron microscope up and running. I have it parked at the 3rd floor (590Kg !!).
Other projects are aimed at consciousness and for that I did build tools like eeg amplifiers and photon counters. Yes I like to play with the weird stuff.

Also did build a bio photon counter for a couple of scientists (freelance).

And for the more normal projects I'm building a machine to marinade and dry nuts. Only the nuts can still be considered raw food because of the low temperature at which this is done. This project is nearly finished. I still need to rewrite part of the software (arduino). A problem with this project is the choice of mcu. Anyway Ill fix it.

The rapman is also an ongoing project to improve it and print better parts.

Why I want to join? I see people here work on cool projects and then I want to participate.
My job used to be programmer at a research institute. Before that one I had a job for building prototypes for a digital radio communication design company. Now I'm on extended sick leave and have much time to work on my projects.
I hope I can join you guys.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...