Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:29:45 20:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Print
Author Topic: Proton+ Supports More PICs here !!  (Read 27844 times)
debutpic
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 03:22:23 15:22 »

Hello all

With proteus VSM,in debug mode (step by step)
I have the next code

dim BP_config as PORTE.0
dim BP_mes as PORTE.1

Main:
If BP_config=0 Then  Config_encoder
If BP_mes=0 Then  Main
Goto Main
---------------------------------
------------------------------------

how to force the input E.0 or E.1 with zero for to leave the test
can't modify  the level of registers TRISE
Breixo

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 0

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 03:56:11 15:56 »

Hi Rego,

I send the translation. Be free to change anything you wish, I know my English is not from Cambridge.

Thanks

Breixo
Breixo

Thank You

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 06:56:42 18:56 »

Hi MetaL,

I'm all this day tring to use the Proton Metal with a big app that it has includes.

After a lot of attempts, I will try to compile the app and includes in a file and it works, so, I think that the Proton Metal has the restriction to include files, too.

Please, tell me if I'm doing anything bad.

Breixo
hamid9543

Thank You
-Given: 80
-Receive: 7

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 08:19:21 20:19 »

hi metal
i can not download proton .please help me
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 09:37:13 21:37 »

Brexio,

You may want to upload your big project here, so I can test it and see what is going on, I don't think that proton has any problems including files in deed, as I already tested that my self.

Hamid Basha,

I tested the link for Proton in rapidshare, and its working 100%, on 29 DEC it was downloaded 1709 times, on 31 DEC its 1731 now, It seems you are completely new to everything here.

Choose free option, and wait few seconds till the download link appears, thats it.

MetaL
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 09:48:35 21:48 by metal » Logged
Breixo

Thank You

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2006, 07:09:35 07:09 »

Hi Metal,

If you celebrate the New Year, well, Happy New Year.

I send you another old app that has includes and I've the same error as you can see in the attached jpg.

Thank for your support
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2006, 04:52:55 04:52 »

Breixo,

I don't know what to say, but I was absolutely right when I said its not the compiler error, it is as usual, your (User) error.

Now, copy the following code, and try to compile it, you will have the same error you are getting in your project :

Code:
[SIZE=2][B]Device[/B] [COLOR=Red]16F877[/COLOR]
[B]XTAL [/B] [COLOR=Red]20[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]' Creat a word variable[/COLOR]
[B]Dim[/B] MetaL [B]AS[/B] [B]Word[/B]
[COLOR=Green]' Initialize the word variable to a specific value[/COLOR]
MetaL = [COLOR=Red]65535[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]' Creat a constant and initialize it to 0[/COLOR]
[B]Symbol[/B] Breixo = [COLOR=Red]0[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]' Its not possible to assign a variable to a constant, if it was
' possible, then what is the constatnt data type supposed to do in the  
' programming world !![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]' You will get error from this statement , because you can't change a constant
' from within your code !![/COLOR]
Breixo = MetaL   [COLOR=Green]'Any way, it will never be true.....[/COLOR]

[B]End[/B]

[COLOR=Green]' I hope you got the idea now, bear in mind not to hurry in throwing exceptions
' Here and there, [B]Programming = Always.Use.Your.ToUpper.Lollipop(Brain)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Returning to your code, when I first looked at it, I was shocked, and was sure that if you get an error that is not highlighted by dark red to show you where it is, then you will suffer to find out where is that error, also the best practice to write a code for a PIC is defining all variables, arrays and constants at the start of your code, and put the include files after the XTAL statement.

BTW, I don't celebrate the new year...but any way, thanks...

Good Luck

MetaL
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 04:59:54 04:59 by metal » Logged
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2006, 09:00:22 09:00 »

Breixo,
that 's some coding what the hell is that for and Metal is correct

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Breixo

Thank You

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2006, 01:37:29 13:37 »

In fact, I've verified that the problem is in my source but  I'm not able to detect it:

First of all, I've some old sources that they have compiled with the 2.1.3 version and runs OK in Proteus simulation.

Second, If you see in my source (all of the rest of old sources have the same behaviour), the error is in the Line 1, and there's not any line with red background to point me to the error!!.

After to read your message, I'm rewritten the first of my old sources,  but still I've not the origen of the error. :confused:

Thanks and if I goto to see the error I will put it here.
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2006, 10:31:33 22:31 »

brexio,

You better consider re-writing this as well as other projects. Don't expect me to search for your error in the code you uploaded, because this is not my job after all, nor the job of any one except you. I can see that you complicate things for the compiler more than necessary. Any way, I wish you good luck finding the error.
Breixo

Thank You

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2006, 07:40:48 19:40 »

Quote from: metal
brexio,

You better consider re-writing this as well as other projects. Don't expect me to search for your error in the code you uploaded, because this is not my job after all, nor the job of any one except you. I can see that you complicate things for the compiler more than necessary. Any way, I wish you good luck finding the error.
Sorry, Metal, I know my English is too bad but I can't understand what I've wrote to receive your offensive answer.
  • First of all, I sent my sources because you invited to me to do it.  Please, see your message dated 31st-December-2005, 22:37:
Quote from: metal
Brexio,
You may want to upload your big project here, so I can test it and see what is going on, I don't think that proton has any problems including files in deed, as I already tested that my self.
  • Second, the source sent is a very "reduced" version of the BRTOS: A Real Time Operating System for the PIC(by Tim Box, a famous "beta tester" from Proton+), that previously I've "simplified" and "adapted" to the PICbasic Plus compiler version 2.1.3 without special problems and that now I can't to compile with the cracked Proton+. I will write to Tim Box to tell him that he's a very complicated "programmer".

• Third, If you've invited me to send my code, I can hope it can be able to determine if there's an unknown bug or an unwanted bad cracking or simply a bad code, summarizing, a kind of feedback. I'm enough intelligent to know that in this kind of forums I can wait from a positive answer or for a negative answer or for nothing, but I could wait for an angry answer.
  • Fourh, I'm a very simple "amateur" and a very ocasional visitor, nevertheless, you can see in this forum and in the old forums that I participate as much putting questions as responding to which my little knowledge allow me. One of my last participation went, to your request, the translation to English of my notes to the installaciĆ³n and the activation of Proton+.
  • Fifth, independently if you solve or not my doubts, I always will be thanked to you by your contributions to my learning.

Have a fine day,

Breixo
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2006, 11:10:02 23:10 »

Brexio,

There was no offensive answers regarding your problem, I have already posted a reply showing you what kind of error you had, with some humor. I asked you to upload the code in order to see what kind of problems you had, and I haven't offered fixing any codes. As you said, you are an amateur, so you better start writing small codes till you become more familiar with PICs and  PIC basic codes, and be able to solve problems as well, or at least specify what kind of problem you may have while developing a project. May be I was a little tough,  but you will get used to the way I post here. What I wanted to say is I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a compiler error afterall, this is the thing of interest to me.

MetaL
wang733
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 2

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2006, 04:05:34 16:05 »

I start downlod the proton+ now, I usualy use PIcbasic pro, but I need better one, I will try to learn more about proton+, thanks.
kctan
yes
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2006, 07:06:38 19:06 »

Quote from: Breixo
Sorry, Metal, I know my English is too bad but I can't understand what I've wrote to receive your offensive answer.
  • First of all, I sent my sources because you invited to me to do it. Please, see your message dated 31st-December-2005, 22:37:
  • Second, the source sent is a very "reduced" version of the BRTOS: A Real Time Operating System for the PIC(by Tim Box, a famous "beta tester" from Proton+), that previously I've "simplified" and "adapted" to the PICbasic Plus compiler version 2.1.3 without special problems and that now I can't to compile with the cracked Proton+. I will write to Tim Box to tell him that he's a very complicated "programmer".
  • Third, If you've invited me to send my code, I can hope it can be able to determine if there's an unknown bug or an unwanted bad cracking or simply a bad code, summarizing, a kind of feedback. I'm enough intelligent to know that in this kind of forums I can wait from a positive answer or for a negative answer or for nothing, but I could wait for an angry answer.
  • Fourh, I'm a very simple "amateur" and a very ocasional visitor, nevertheless, you can see in this forum and in the old forums that I participate as much putting questions as responding to which my little knowledge allow me. One of my last participation went, to your request, the translation to English of my notes to the installaciĆ³n and the activation of Proton+.
  • Fifth, independently if you solve or not my doubts, I always will be thanked to you by your contributions to my learning.
Have a fine day,

Breixo

i support you. breixo
we here because need help.

WARNNING : DONT USE THIS FONT SIZE AGAIN
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 08:37:42 20:37 by rego » Logged
serankko

Thank You
-Given: 4
-Receive: 2

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 04:23:31 04:23 »

Somebody should close this thread... This is not going nowhere...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 04:02:10 04:02 by serankko » Logged
jeanninemtv

Thank You
-Given: 57
-Receive: 25

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 04:22:15 16:22 »

yeah, we're not little childs ....  the childs sections is entertaiment threads only
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 05:47:32 17:47 »

Hi

I agree with you jeanninemtv Smiley
picstudent

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 3

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006, 06:23:24 18:23 »

and where is REGO?  ins on vacations?  could him order the posts ?  i see that breixo dont upload more info and codes ...  only discuss around the same point ... strange attitude

... rego ... who are are you really ?
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2006, 07:15:53 19:15 »

Ohh

He posted a new thread regarding his problem and the solution for it, also attacked me again, I don't know what he is trying to prove  :confused:

Any way, one can't assign a variable to a constant in any compiler afterall, his problem was kind of hidden font rather than code error or compiler bug.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 07:24:51 19:24 by metal » Logged
Rego

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006, 09:00:14 21:00 »

FOR METAL AND Breixo

I THINK THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL......

Breixo HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM IN CODING, AND NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WE ALL THE TIME ARE IN THIS,AND WE ALL HERE TO LEARN THATS NO PROBLEM ....

METAL  REPLY TO HIM, I THINK HIS ANSWER IS ENOUGH.......

THERE ARE NO OFFENSIVE ANSWERS OR INSULTS HERE....

FRIENDS I KNOW THAT U ALL READ THE RULES......

PLZ DONT TRY TO FLAME A WAR HERE......

WE ARE ALL HERE FRIENDS AND SHOULD HAVE RESPECT EACH OTHER....

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THE MISSUNDERSTANDING DUE TO THE DIFFERANCES IN OUR LANGUAGES.... SO I HOPE EACH ONE OF U TO TAKE THE RIGHT GOOD MENANNING OF THE WORDS.... Smiley

FRIENDS PLZ DONOT START A WAR HERE,OR I WILL HAVE TO BAN BOTH PARTS, AND THATS A BAD THING I HOPE NEVER TO RESORT TO IT........ Sad

I THINK NOW THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY........

THNX FOR ALL........

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
jeanninemtv

Thank You
-Given: 57
-Receive: 25

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2006, 01:58:10 01:58 »

i think that if we must talk in english only, the users have the obbligation o read a little bit a dictionary.

And write more code than words!!!!!
hmakbarian

Thank You
-Given: 3

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2006, 01:17:20 13:17 »

HI metal,
i did download and use proton,its nice ,...thanks a lot !
Weasel
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2006, 10:15:24 10:15 »

Hi Guys,
Just installed and got the same error as #8.
Uninstall older versions first - then no problems!

Thanks for all your efforts !!!!  Cheesy
dip
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2006, 08:01:12 08:01 »

Hello Metal,
Thanks for Proton, but
 I have problems with my file.
Please, check it.

Dip
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2006, 08:14:42 20:14 »

Oh God... Not again.....

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...