Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:57:42 07:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The New Server  (Read 3225 times)
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« on: July 26, 2011, 10:48:26 22:48 »

...is SWEET.  Here's hoping you took the old dog out in back of the barn and shot it in the head.

Thanks for all the hard work in getting the new server up and running (and pretty quickly as well)  Kiss

I'm not complaining, but the transition did trash my old avatar of Michelangelo's God, so I picked the next superior being down, that's still above most humans, as my new avatar. There's a closer personal resemblance as well...  Grin

-solutions

p.s. for the avatarless - you can make any picture an avatar by specifying 100 pixels and uploading the pic here.  http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ Dowload the resized image (they don't host) to your hard drive, then add it to your profile at profile/forum_profile_information
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:57:10 22:57 by solutions » Logged
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 07:26:43 19:26 »

Thanks. I ran 'remove' command on wrong SSH client. It was meant to be on old server. Until I realize, it removed some attachments. This server is much faster of course. Thanks goes to people who support us with their donations.

- Houston, we have a problem.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:58:59 20:58 »

Yeah sure, Frisky.  "Google". I know you're stalking me out of admiration for my awesomeness....
 Grin

Thanks for taking the time for the retrieval, but it was time for a change....everything seems to evolve backwards (devolve) these days, so why not my avatar?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...