Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:04:03 15:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite CivilEng.88  (Read 1766 times)
CivilEng.88
« on: June 17, 2011, 08:04:27 08:04 »

CountryPakistan
Sitenil
Note(Sorry had to post twice, for some reason, the reason of my notes didn't go through. Hope you guys don't mind :) Thanks)
4th year Civil Engineering Student seeking to gain and spread knowledge in Water Resources, Transportation, Construction Industry as well as the Electrical Engineering Field. Studying currently at the University of Southern California, and working part-time to pay for school expenses.
Have a background in the Following areas:
   Engineering Mechanics: Statics & Dynamics, Mechanics of Deformable Solids & Behavior of Materials, Theory of Structures, Introduction to Civil Engineering Programming, Introduction to Design of Structural Systems, Fluid Mechanics & Design of Free-Surface Hydraulic Systems(Open-Channel Hydraulics),Water Resources Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Law, Finance, and Ethics, Electrical Engineering Essentials.

Skill Sets:
   Matlab, Autocad Architecture 2010 (Introductory Level), Revit Architecture 2010-Building Information Modeling (Introductory Level)
   Sap 2000-Design of Structural Members.
   HEC-RAS-Execution Water Surface Profile Computations; Flood Control Structure Analysis

Projects:
Design and Construction of Concrete Canoe. Key Roles: concrete pouring, molding, and construction of concrete canoe.
Torsional Behavior of Wood Beams: Collaborated with other USC student to construct an apparatus for applying Torsion to Wood Beams and tested the behavior of Pine Wood under 3 different conditions:  Wood under Epoxy, Fresh Water, and original condition. Analyzed Torsional Capacity, Shear Stress vs Shear Strain, Angle of Twist and compared the 3 results to each other.
Design of Free-Surface Hydraulics: Utilized HEC-RAS for a Natural Channel to model Water Surface Profiles. Minimized flood width for the maximum discharge in the channel; Designed and analyzed the backwater effects of flood control structures (culverts).

Enjoy working with a team, and like to progress further. Aspire to join the team of Sonsivri so that I could provide assistance in anyway possible. Want to meet new people and share my knowledge and experience.

Can provide free access to the programs mentioned in the skillsets. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4176

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:16:38 12:16 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of pickit2.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Civil.Eng88

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 9

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 08:52:51 08:52 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of Civil.Eng88.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...