Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:53:50 10:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite junkshop123  (Read 1337 times)
junkshop123
« on: June 13, 2011, 05:58:45 05:58 »

CountryUnited States of America
Sitenone yet
NoteDear Sonsivri,

I aspire to learn from others and provide others the assistance I can. I am going to be a Civil Engineer and I am familiar with Sap 2000, Autocad/revit, HEC-RAS, and Matlab. I am able to provide access to the programs and I have a somewhat working progress for Civil Engineering ebooks. Hoping to make that into a business one day after or by the time school at USC ends. I love Engineering, and I love to play games as well.
Moreover, I have some access to PC games for which I am a fanatic of. I am fan of Dungeon Siege, Command and Conquer, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Dawn of War and much more. Mainly love playing RPG games.
Also have some access to Excercise Programs such as Insanity workout by Shaun T and P-90x.
The main reason I would like to join is to have access to books for school, which are really quite expensive. I've been searching for them for quite some time in my summer break while also trying to find an internship.
I believe that the group of Sonsivri is a tight group and I would like to be a part of it, if you guys would have me.
I hope we can all get along and I can be of some help to you guys. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...