Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:21:40 09:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite snowleopard  (Read 1520 times)
snowleopard
« on: June 07, 2011, 11:52:32 11:52 »

CountrySpain
Sitehttp://theyatagan.com/blog/
NoteHi,
i am born inventor and like the simple solutions to the complicated questions. I have a deep knowledge of photography and all related software, software in general, engineering and many other almost countless technically related and non technical stuff. The info here at Sonsivri 2 times this month saved my ass  from countless hours of frustration, so i think is time to share and participate. Though general participation here will be nice, i have several projects which i work upon the last 6 months so when accepted i have in mind to open several threads, some where i will share, and other where i need help, help not only for me but the threads to become a comprehensible easy to follow and understand  guide for other people.
What i have in mind is :
1./ DIY camera video  stabilizer similar to the expensive Merlin but 1/4 the price. I work on this the last 6 months and though i am almost ready and will sell it at my web i would like to share the plans for free so any body not willing to pay a penny can make it. I would not spam in any way here, just share and who knows maybe together will come new ideas
2./ Time lapse dolly. Here i will share my ideas how to do the mechanical part and this especially will affect the people from Europe as here is no solution and very difficult to source the parts, it took me months figuring it, so i will offer a free part list, where to by and Drawings and plans. Here i expect some help with figuring the Arduino part of the motion controller
3. / Programable ramp  termocontroller from china. Here i will share what i know and will need help to make at the end a good user guide of using and programming the cheap controllers from china which come with totally useless guide. This is the most used cheap controller which other wise needs countless hours of figuring how to program. I have the software for it bought from internet which needs some "attention"
4. Silent vacuum for the workshop. Here i will share my plans as i have already build it and just need some refinement as i like to make it again but thtis time using only MDF cut by CNC and an old vacuum cleaner
5. Custom profiles for lens in CS5. Here i will share custom profiles for lens which are missing in Adobe Camera Raw,manual lens, etc., as i have the equipment and willingness to properly build them

and so on, and so on...
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...