The Godfather talking
This is god damn my place! Capisci?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:23:37 00:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Bruce0  (Read 1644 times)
Bruce0
« on: February 24, 2011, 08:13:50 20:13 »

CountryUSA
Sitenone
NoteI wanted to post about the process I use for self etch, which involves using the back sheets (silicone coated) of laser label sheets.

Not really a joiner.  A am an Audio Electronics hobbyist and have successfully built the following projects.
1) Upgrades to Oktava and MXL microphones.
2) Home made Small Diaphram Condenser Microphones (pair) using hearing aid vacuum tubes circa 1960, and dual power supply 100V/6.3V - My own circuit boards and mods (Poor Country SDC based)
3) Home made Large Diaphram Condenser Microphone (2) and single power supplies (same supply design as above) using my own circuit board layout (RoherMod based)
4) 4 Channel "AltHack" preamp.  A rebuilt modular vacuum tube preamp that provides 250V/48V power and accepts modules - I built this so I could test a variety of preamp architectures.
5) 4 Preamp modules for above - Based upon Scott Hampton's DIY LCMP vacuum tube preamp.  I like them so much I never built the Gyraf based version I had planned.
6) 2 JFET based preamps - using salvaged transformers - with DI inputs - using Scott Hampton's JFP module architecture implemented as removable plug in modules).48 Volt Phantom, and power supply.
7) VU meter driver circuit.
8) Kit GroupDIY 51x Power supply.
9) Kit built ClassicAPI preamp.
10) Building SSL 9K preamps
11) API-500 series preamp - of my own design (allows overdriving transformers to experiment with transformer distortion).
12) 2 Opto Compressors - based upon the TapeOpto article from the Tape Op conference.  But using my own part selection, circuit board, and slight mods.
Other stuff too….
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...