Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:21:56 14:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite shams  (Read 1637 times)
shams
« on: February 16, 2011, 10:21:31 10:21 »

Countrypakistan
Sitenil
Note     hi my name is shams iqbal i am electronics engineer have many experience in industrial electronics projects desgining and basicly i am desginer of electromechanical projects
       i have many of mine own collection of softwares relating to electronics embaded desgining and power desging , projects relating to power electronics wich are sold to companies [ups(line interactve ups ,ofline ups , and now desging online ups ) diffrent types of power supplies dc to dc ,dc to ac , ac to dc and ac to ac diffrent types of controls motor drives etc.
        i am working in microcontroller based projects since 10 years and have experience on 8051 core , pic micros , avr mega , and silabs microcontrollers
       during my profesional experience i worked on diffrent type of cnc mechines and desgined three prototype cnc mechines for students projects and worked on cad cam for die molding desging
       my job
 i am Q.C. manager in a PV MODULE menufacturing company good knolwdge on solar power systems
       this is smaaaaalllllllll intro about my self but when i started work in reserch area at that time resorses was very limeted u can say that we was living in stone edge but now days it is very eesy to find resorses if u have a pc and internet u r connected to world of resorses where u can collect evry type of knowldge easly about ur forum i found that this is based on practical peoples and belives on real and handy knowldege some time found some silly reply on any post but this is part of forum one most current fact is to joining on ur forum to start work on some latest application as one guy started in three phase pfc post , other is some work on data loggers , some work on solar releted devices and instruments and three phase ups desgine other is to help some poeple who have less knolwdge in thier task because i found that this forum is real knowldege sharing and very help full to learners i like to knolwdge sharing and keeping me in touch of handy craft persons
    i am sure that u will find me very interactve member of ur forum
    regards
    M SHAMS IQBAL
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

zuisti

Thank You
-Given: 242
-Receive: 780

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:34:33 10:34 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of zuisti.
shams_iqbal

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 12

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 11:27:24 11:27 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of shams_iqbal.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...