Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:26:14 14:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Guy!  (Read 2638 times)
apollo
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 4
-Receive: 4

« on: February 05, 2011, 09:17:43 21:17 »

Hello friends, I am a new member of the community, it's very nice to be here!

Like many of you I have been playing with computers since a very young age, on my parents C64 and Apple IIE, and then when I was about 12 with IBM PC's, and at 14 I got a modem and started dialing in to all the local communities.  So I participated with a lot of BBS's and ran my own for a short time.  I spent countless hours playing Tradewars 2002.  I did some IT consulting for friends and family, and had fun building my own PC's for a while.

Shortly after I went off to school and got my BS in Computer Engineering, did a stint working in the automated controls industry, and then I did VoIP development for 5 years.  After that I went back to grad school for a business degree.  Now I do design and engineering work for a small solar installer.

I have a lot of interests, and I dabble in lots of technologies but I never dig too deep... I'm good with a soldering iron and I lots of neat DIY-type projects for fun and profit.  I have a jailbroken iphone 3GS which I messed around with for a while but never really got into developing.  My current project is to improve my AutoCAD skills, so I can create more professional designs.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...