Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:05:29 06:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A PIC Tutorial By SONSIVRI team of PIC mikroC experts  (Read 8141 times)
Unhappy

Thank You
-Given: 984
-Receive: 100

« on: May 09, 2011, 08:28:29 20:28 »

Hello All,
I propose that why not start a down to earth PIC mikcroC tutorial by SONSIVRI experts
to help PICDumbs like me. I had been following this site for more than seven years now and I have this idea popped in my head just a few seconds before. As I have followed each and every PIC topic on this site as well as various other free and paid sites I have purchased a lot many books on C programming for PIC and even Paid one John F Main for easiest C programming Course for PIC. I can say that I can now only compile the available source code on net and dump the hex file to different PIC with home made programmers & PICKIT2.
Due to my 20+ years of experience I can design PCBs and make all sorts of electronics from scratch and am good at troubleshooting power electronics and various other circuits but when it comes to PIC programming I feel Fool please help me and many more deperate persons to learn Pic programming

Thanks and Regards
Most UnHappy person as regards to PIC programming

Note: I propose to start a Donation Kind of project for the subject suggestion if MODS & WebAdmin agree
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:35:43 20:35 by Unhappy » Logged
Unhappy

Thank You

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:39:46 21:39 »

22 views but no replies
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 539
-Receive: 408

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 11:09:34 23:09 »

Pic's are so wide spread and many people use different languages to program them in, I don't use C, I use PDS easier to learn I think
just give it a bit of time and stuff might come. The other factor as well people are so busy these days and get to spend less time doing the stuff we love doing  Grin.

The best way is have ago and if you get stuck then ask others may be able to help you.

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 04:38:26 04:38 »

I am afraid you will die UnHappy as well :- ))

What is your problem, C or PIC?

If you read the books that you claim to have already bought, I don't think you will have any problems.

22 views but no replies

Because your case doesn't make sense to those who don't know PIC, what do you think about those who know PIC Grin

Unhappy

Thank You

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 09:32:46 09:32 »

Dear Wizpic & Metal
Thanks for your replies.
Metal>>Well who knows God only can decide.By the way that is my chosen name for forums like yours is Metal I dont think you are Metal you too are human like rest of us. I need help to learn PIC, I donot know why I am not able to learn by so much of reading may be all of them have a monotonous way of writing the same story.

About my opinion about those who know PIC is they are lucky and Smarter then me

Wizpic>>what is PDS?? I may try that also
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 10:14:09 10:14 »

Who knows, Happy, may be God will turn my hands into a piece of Metal to punch you on your head so you start understanding what you read :- )

Honestly, asking for help this way will lead to no where. Saying that you read a lot, then you understand not, this is a real problem, I think a personal problem, that no one will be able to help you.

PDS: Proton Development Suite.

I better Lock this thread, as it is going to no where.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...