The Godfather talking
You may crack software. How about me?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:55:24 00:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite T.A.G.TEAM  (Read 1872 times)
T.A.G.TEAM
« on: November 13, 2010, 03:07:35 03:07 »

CountryUSA
Sitenil
NoteOver 30 years with application development, OS deployment and implementation, IT infrastructure and Internet/web development (OK-WWW is NOT 30 years old, but the Internet is -> Anyone remember when the Internet really was an INTRANET???)

(While now highly dated...) I have in past spent my fair share of time reverse engineering software licensing and protection schemes, but have not been actively involved with the release scene for some time. I've created and administered a handful of forums supporting OS's, hardware and software and have been involved with Administration of file sharing sites similar to SONSIVRI in years gone by. I continue to write proprietary applications for my use as time allows. I could likely contribute at minimum a wide array of file shares of interest, but am currently hampered by my servers' less than 1Mbps down and 1/2 that up at the moment. Once I am back on my feet again, this should change dramatically with real bandwidth as I am accustomed to (100Mbps up-down area) something that makes file sharing <uploads to RS or HF> practical for me once more... :-)

BTW, I am unemployed and have been self employed in the A/V production, recording and engineering industries as well as electrical engineering, design and modification. - So no, even though most of this likely sounds to good to be possible or true, it is and you asked for it.

QUOTE>
"Is it a hobby or your job..."

Well neither. I do not work in the IT or computer sectors - in fact I work nowhere at all at the moment. Is anything I do a hobby? Not likely, for I take all that I do far too seriously...

Bet this entry guarantees denial (I as an Admin likely would...) but one of my character flaws is brutal honesty... Thanks and have a great weekend.

Regards,
T.A.G. TEAM
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

30f4011

Thank You
-Given: 753
-Receive: 96

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 05:34:11 05:34 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of 30f4011.
T.A.G. TEAM
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 01:30:47 13:30 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of T.A.G. TEAM.

Posted on: November 13, 2010, 02:04:56 14:04 - Automerged

Yes, I read the rules - pretty  much verbatim for what I've set up in past on such forums, so I do not think (considering this should not increase my post count and is not "spam" as such) leaving a personal thank you for the invite is in violation...

Truly thanks. While I have some MAJOR up/down speed issues here as far as getting files to hosts, since currently I have A LOT of time on my hands, I think I'll devote a portion of it to my old habits of reverse engineering (sounds better than hacking...) and try and contribute in that manner until my upside-down World (and nearly acoustic-coupler Internet speeds) improve.

Very pleased to become a part of the community and I am looking forward to making worthwhile contributions here.

Regards,
T.A.G. TEAM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...