Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:20:28 23:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any change to give Nidhisahu a parole  (Read 3764 times)
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 961

« on: October 05, 2010, 11:21:24 11:21 »

Since Nidhisahu got muted, the river of new Ebooks has almost dried in to a tiny brook.  I do not know why Ndhisahu got muted. And that is also nothing that should be discussed in the forum. But given the effort Ndhisahu has put into this fourm. I hope the mods can reopen his case and discuss if not the time is ready to parole him. I am sure Ndhisahu has learn his lesson by now.
Best regard
Sideshow Bob

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
falcon _bd

Thank You
-Given: 66
-Receive: 117

falconbd.com

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:52:02 09:52 »

agree with you

pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 02:08:06 14:08 »

How many chances do you think where given to Nidhisahu? if you think 10 then your wrong.
He was warned by Pm, not a tagged warning, by more than one mod.
This he ignored, and so was warned, again more than once.
After he was muted he agreed to limit his posts to no more than 5 at a time, to stop filling Recent Posts Topic.
he then posted 3 pages which made checking posts very time consumming.
Plus there are / were other issues that needed to be taken into account, these I can't tell you.

I think we do try to be fair, when dealing with outlaws.

ps. if you miss him try google,  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:10:24 14:10 by pickit2 » Logged

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
MisterX

Thank You
-Given: 158
-Receive: 24

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 03:21:56 03:21 »

Sometimes, it's very funny to see how things turn...

5 months ago I wrote this message on this forum http://www.sonsivri.com/forum/index.php?topic=30465.0

And now Nidhisahu is banned and Fallout is back (the 2 guys I was talking about!!!)

Let's drink a beer on that.
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 08:37:15 08:37 »

Us mods had lengthy discussions about Nidhisahu and even though he slighty bend the rules but Nidhisahu did support hes posts when a reported link did not work or missing he did always give new link. But the rules are there for a reason and not to be bent. Like Pickit said he had plenty of warnings but he chose to ingore them or stuck by what was said for a short time but slowley crept back up.
Speaking for myself I stick by our decision.

This topic will be locked soon has I can see a war brewing.!!!)

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 12:37:30 12:37 »

Sometimes, it's very funny to see how things turn...
5 months ago I wrote this message on this forum http://www.sonsivri.com/forum/index.php?topic=30465.0
Nidhisahu is banned and Fallout is back (the 2 guys I was talking about!!!)
Nidhisahu was on radar before your post and as for Fallout (FXD) he was not banned he is valued member here, but shortpluse was warned then banned, get your facts right.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 01:43:12 13:43 »

The reason Nidhisahu has been muted for ever was not flooding the forum with eBooks, not even warning him many times was one of these reasons he got muted. The reason is, unfortunately, can't be discussed in public because it is a shame what Nidhisahu has done behind the scenes, in short, no need for any member to come and play the smart ass here. I am not going to allow discussing the reasons in public, nor in private.

Sideshow Bob, if you do appreciate this forum, keep your self updated, and update the forum with eBooks uploads that interest you, this is much better than coming here and discussing why Nidhisahu has been muted for ever, frankly this is non of your business. You don't have enough information to come and defend him or ask why he has been muted.

I have also noticed some members who try to dictate directly or indirectly their personal opinions and views about issues, problems, and other members here on the forum, this is not allowed either, and I will be highly strict concerning this matter. No member is allowed to interfere directly or indirectly to the moderation team tasks, not even with silly or funny comments, this is just unacceptable here. As PICKit said, MisterX, we have been aware of what's going on before you even talked about it. This hint is for you and others on the forum. Unfortunately, Nidhisahu was not aware that we were aware of his disgraceful deeds so we had to stop him the hard way!

Topic is locked now, next time there will be warnings of all types for different reasons. People think we like to warn, you might be shocked to find out how many posts are deleted everyday without any members warned. We can't control members thinking or behavior, but usually useless and double posts outdo those useful ones, and should be removed, also will be warned when the action is repeated.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:46:17 13:46 by metal » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...