Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:14:49 21:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite omelette  (Read 1627 times)
omelette
« on: September 26, 2010, 05:19:35 17:19 »

CountryIreland
Sitenil
NoteCollege-educated in electronics, with over a decade in electronics-related employment (now self-employed).  Lots of projects over the years, too many to mention.
Electronics is a hobby now and am just looking to contribute a little to this site, given the amount of stuff I've got from here!
My main contribution will be uploading scans from my fairly large collection of electronics mags (mainly PE and ETI, 1980's->2000'ish), and maybe some vintage computer-related mags. if there's an interest.  Just bought a decent scanner for the sole purpose of preserving my collection for posterity and I'm sure others would also be interested in them.  Seeing as it takes at least an hour to scan a magazine and I just got the scanner yesterday, don't expect a massive loads of mags to begin with - hopefully 1-3 per week!  Also, the scanner s/w results in pdf's of 2 sizes - "Standard compression" results of a typical 60+ page magazine coming to a massive 100meg+, whereas "High compression" produces a very much more reasonable 13-15meg!  IMO, the 'big' file size is in no way justifiable when both are compared visually, so all my scans will be less than 20meg.  Just mentioning this to head-off any potential moaners complaining about the quality ;)
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 05:43:33 17:43 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of Wizpic.

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
omelette

Thank You
-Given: 28
-Receive: 691

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 07:58:34 19:58 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of omelette.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...