The Godfather talking
You may crack software. How about me?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:59:54 20:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: want help ... in solar system  (Read 3159 times)
kingout
« on: September 05, 2010, 03:46:33 03:46 »

i need help to make small project about solar system coz all data i found online is not complete project
it can't help me
if someone here have any information about solar system or have good project can help please he share it
thanks for all friends
LabVIEWguru

Thank You
-Given: 270
-Receive: 593

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 07:02:42 07:02 »

What type of project? What grade level? Science class? Art Class? Are you here in the United States? Information is needed before we can give you recommendations.
Suman
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 05:34:35 17:34 »

Hello Experts,

I am also into similar project, I need information about solar inverter and charger.
LabVIEWguru

Thank You
-Given: 270
-Receive: 593

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 06:28:20 18:28 »

Google returned "solar battery charger circuit" with 858,000 results - some were very simple to others very complicated. Have a look and come back with questions. You must do basic research, as: Do you want to charge your IPOD or run an entire house? How much money can you spend on solar cells? What is your geographical location - some areas are much better for solar than others. I remember Circuit Cellar magazine (links here on this board) ran a number of articles where Steve Ciarcia runs his whole house from solar and an inverter and showed how to do it. Nuts & Volts magazine (links here on this board) has ran *many* articles on using solar cells. There are many very intelligent people here on this board, but no one will do the work for you. Understand your problem and do some basic research - then come back with questions.
kingout
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 04:49:40 04:49 »

i'm not from us  ... i'm from egypt  i'm in  faculty of engineering i will be in final class
i worked before in solar project but it was just for test and what i need .. how i make solar cells and i have good info about how i can install solar panel
=========================
LabVIEWguru : thank for your support i will  research in nuts and volts magazine
=========================
if i found good article about solar i will put it here for people

kingout
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 06:22:46 06:22 »

Hello Experts,

I am also into similar project, I need information about solar inverter and charger.
this's link will help you and help me too
http://solarphotovoltaic.blogspot.com/2009/03/solar-cells-elements-how-solar-cells.html
kingout
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 06:16:15 18:16 »

http://electroschematics.com/5635/solar-inverter-battery-charger/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...