Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:16:38 14:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite adeel  (Read 1725 times)
adeel
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:42:16 15:42 »

CountryPakistan
Sitenil
NoteI am professionally, qualified Electrical Engineer with 10 years PCB designing and layout experience of PCBs up to 40 layers using different CAD tools like Allegro PCB, Concept  HDL, PCAD 2006 and Orcad for major semiconductor companies.

I have worked on different kinds of Bench Test and Tester Interface boards like J-750, Integra-flex,  Ultra-Flex, Sapphire, Agilent  93 K Half size/Full size Testers etc) and Altera high speed  Bench test boards using all the above mentioned CAD tools.

Also having experience of designing of Controlled-Impedance, High speed, Mix signal, RF designs, Min cross talk, multiple impedance transmission line and special routing techniques for test boards.

Designing experience of different types of high speed Test Boards and Probe Cards for different surface mount and through-pin devices

I have also attended various seminars on PCB designing and signal integrity and have also write some articles regarding how to make your PCB design effective within given parameters.

I have seen your website and was highly impressed by the contributions of different professionals as well as amateurs and I really want to add some knowledge to these guys.

Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...