The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:54:26 23:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Iridium  (Read 1617 times)
Iridium
« on: February 08, 2010, 10:06:43 22:06 »

CountrySpain
SiteAll the net... and even more!!!
NoteI think I could share my experience in electronics... specially in doing printed circuits boards, mounting projects, studying PICs (using mikrobasic and proteus), repairing, etc... huge experience mixing electronics and computering (knowledge in programming languajes - old languajes I guess but Im old too... lol)... expert (I think) in radio-navigation facilities and telecommunications... and Im working in the world of aircrafts as an avionics technician (aircraft electronics maintenance technician)... I only want to share all my knowledge and try to help people to reach what they want in electronics and all this stuff... Right now Im working in an Real Time Clock using a PIC16F876 and works fine (just a toy)... thats only one of my too-short-free-time projects (I have several in development)... and I dont know what else to say... Why do you want me to get in your huge and amazing community??? Why did I spend all this time filling this request??? (joke of course)... have a nice day all of you and greets.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...