Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:57:14 19:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Important! Rule#2 criticize: Political or religion talks are not allowed  (Read 5407 times)
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« on: September 21, 2009, 07:52:18 19:52 »

In the last days we happened new challenge. Special day of Muslims and they wanted to celebrate it because of it is natural human right. But we declared it is prohibited in our forum because of it is against our motto. We are specialized here in only one thing: sharing of electronic. We don't say you have to leave your traditions, it is only two of the most hot topics: religion and politics. Those are %98 act of war in the internet communities. I lived too much and I won't let it happen in this pretty community. It's not a monarchy, it's just protecting the beauty. And talking about religion; too many forum members celebrated my eid mubarek from my personal msn, I also celebrated theirs. As you see; I am not against Islam.

Everything started with a report complaining about Muslim celebration and we cancelled celebration. Than Muslims offended. I ask to Muslims is: why didn't you reported any Christian of Jewish celebration you saw? Rule #2 isn't declared to one religion.

We act on a reports, there were complaint and we acted. Simple, huh? This is how justice applied.

As you aware English is the only language in here. You can use translator or blether the words out, nobody will humiliate you, nor you will receive warning. The purpose is creating the common. Same thing apply on religion too. It is too stressed topic, you can't imagine how it will tear everyones apart and this community, if you start to talk about it. Even members fight each other belong to same religion. If you insist to talk about religion (Islam, Christianity, Judaism...), you have to leave here. We do not depend on any single member, your post count is nothing.

From now on I'll behave more rough on this topic (no warning, one way ticket to the exit). This member deleted because of rule#1 (only English is allowed); http://www.sonsivri.com/forum/index.php?topic=24861.msg84472#msg84472

If you wear your weapons, I'll wear mines.

- Houston, we have a problem.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...