Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:54:11 09:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite dacomaco  (Read 1860 times)
dacomaco
« on: July 03, 2009, 05:58:12 05:58 »

Countryecuador
Sitenil
NoteHello, I work doing any kind of electronic projects. I know assembler programing for MCS-51, AVR, PIC,  8086 based uP. I can program on EMU8086, MASM6.1, AVRStudio, BASCOM8051, BASCOM AVR, MPLAB, VB .NET, MATLAB, KEIL, my PCBs on PROTEL DXP, C/C++ .net, LabView. My projects include black line searcher robots, Temperature mesurement with a pwm controlled driver for cooling or heating the enviroment, Guitar tunners, AM transmiters, AM receivers, monitoring doors and windows of a house with a DB of events and controlling an alarm, controlling and monitoring of a pool using PIC, AVR, PC with parallel port and EMU8086, telemetry of karting karts (I'm still working on it), sintehtyzer with memory of the last song played, lighting control with pwm, phase control, distance meter for blind people, libraries for lcd using pic, avr, 8051 in assembler, controlling lights using a cellphone, security system for home using a poket pc and blue tooth, data over power lines, comunication pc - rs485 -pc/pic/avr, frecuency meter, auto-scale ohm-meter, auto-scale capacimeter, IR remote control, comunicacion IR uC, digital wireless comunicacion, and these are the projects I remenber right now. Iwould like to this forum in order to exchage information, projects, programs with people who works on the seme as me
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...